new irish punk t-shirt (1 Viewer)

i'd just would like to remind people that things didn't start with or end with them .....
right enough, i saw nerdlinger once in 99 and haven't been sober enough to register a band since.
now that wouldn't make much of a tshirt, would it?

PS: mickey, first time i laid eyes on you my big brother cormy said 'there's mickey - he's a punk!' you had on a stripey punk jumper.

the umbrellas, the gangsters? more ska I know, this list could go into the thousands

so ill be doing a special five t-shirt, four poster pack with a twenty cd boxset of all the bands with a tour of ireland with loads of reformed bands to launch it.... and i bet you some cunt will still go "irish punk cool i love the dropkick murphys"

Also,Thin Lizzy should be included,because they transcend genre,and because of the Greedies.

Also: 4 be 2's

I'm starting to run out.

anti state from derry too. I'll get on the moshspace list tommorrow night. Too wrecked for thinking tonight.

Fuktifino.

Also... Rednecks on Speed, Neifenbach, Class Destruction, Space Monkey, Beanz On Toast, Dogboy Conspiracy, Riastradh, Foreveaftermath, Captain Spaulding, Bullet, Cub Scout Disco, Sherman M4 (too metal?)....

On the Galway buzz Antitrust...

he was right too
true enough, you were a punk. no one would query you on that, no way no how.
what are ye now? the mental that roars at the under 12s trying to practice on the fallow patch of the potato field -and god love them they don't want to tell you but they were doing far better before you started drunkenly abusing them ever sunday at practice. i'll say no more.

true enough, you were a punk. no one would query you on that, no way no how.
what are ye now? the mental that roars at the under 12s trying to practice on the fallow patch of the potato field -and god love them they don't want to tell you but they were doing far better before you started drunkenly abusing them ever sunday at practice. i'll say no more.

cough* the king of men* cough

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back