new irish punk t-shirt (2 Viewers)

Don't forget The Spuds, from Leitrim. They were fucking CLASS, on Dave McLynn's compilation tape, he was the chap who used to put on the gigs in The Two Paddies.

PS: mickey, first time i laid eyes on you my big brother cormy said 'there's mickey - he's a punk!' you had on a stripey punk jumper.

It's true. Anti-Hero even had a song about Mickey cos he was too punk and slagged us off for liking Rancid. And he gave me a tape with loads of crap bands but also some good ones...actually the only good one was UK Subs, the others were all arse.

Check out the latest line up from punx picnic, you'll prob have missed a few I cant think of, but yeh Momma's Slippers, Setting Off Sirens.

That must have been on the other tape, the one that was rerecorded over 50 times previously and sounded like ten cats in a dustbin rolling down a hill! ;)

hows this coming along byrne????

i put it on the back burner have a lot of shit on at the moment, i have started the design a baltant rip off/tribute of sean's one

also fuck all of the bands that i asked for good quality logos etc bothered to send them,actually it would just be a ructions/only fumes and cropses/cut the reins (thanks lads)tshirt if i did it now
people didn't seem pushed so im not in such a rush to stick me cash into it

after the booters album is out , i might get it together

i put it on the back burner have a lot of shit on at the moment, i have started the design a baltant rip off/tribute of sean's one

also fuck all of the bands that i asked for good quality logos etc bothered to send them,actually it would just be a ructions/only fumes and cropses/cut the reins (thanks lads)tshirt if i did it now
people didn't seem pushed so im not in such a rush to stick me cash into it

after the booters album is out , i might get it together

Free t-shirt with the Story zine?

BUMP

Does anyone have an image of the original t-shirt?

I'm sure Brynoes will get around to showing us the updated version any day now

here it is

il_570xN.697084683_hzek.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back