new irish punk t-shirt (1 Viewer)

subbuteo !

Website
Visit site
so im going to make a t-shirt with as many irish punk crust hardcore oi etc bands
ive 157 at the moment...so anyone want to lash up some i might not have thought of .
(i will post my list so far in a while just need to sort spellings etc)
especally pre 90's and present day ones i might not know.
also should i stick mosh space etc type bands on it im thinking i will???

this will be a benefit for some thing or things connected to the irish punk scene.

also im looking for zines,labels ,promoters etc over the years to stick on as well because its not only the bands that make the scene.

i will do my best to stick every thing on the design but there is only so much space...and ill have to draw the line somewhere..blah blah

all suggestons ideas on this welcome

I suggest making it an XXXXXL if space is short.
Or,limit to bands who have had some sort of recording-vinyl,cd,demo tape etc.

Yep defo include moshspace bands or at least the diy ones.

could it be a benifit for this new all ages space or multiple benifiters?

Yep defo include moshspace bands or at least the diy ones.

could it be a benifit for this new all ages space or multiple benifiters?

i know notthing really of those bands maybe you could help with that side of things if i do include em???

yeah was thinking it could be a benefit for that but lets see how far the 18k gos first...multipile benefiters might be good will have to do the maths..

Aye I can get a list together for ya and ask a few of them to check it. Sure half them post here and will see this, so they'll get in with names too.

Them and us? Sounds wrong.

reckon there would be too many bands to do a good design, theres a chalange for ya. could look like that punk one watties wearing here
exploited-horror-epics-cd-cover.jpg

think thomarse has that tae shirt as well. should stick ta bands of 80s and 90s or just 00ies or something.

I used to have one of them t shirts.Class it was.I looked better than Wattie though.prolly pulled more skirt n'all.

a wild idea.....do more than one shirt design with different bands for different shirt designs etc, or have a basic stencil for all t shirts but just swap bands around on different t shirts so you dont have to have 1,000 bands on one t shirt and people would get to choose which they prefer and everyones happy! thats not very clear but you get the jist of what im saying

not completly practical either mind but just an idea.

a wild idea.....do more than one shirt design with different bands for different shirt designs etc, or have a basic stencil for all t shirts but just swap bands around on different t shirts so you dont have to have 1,000 bands on one t shirt and people would get to choose which they prefer and everyones happy! thats not very clear but you get the jist of what im saying

not completly practical either mind but just an idea.

not a realistic option but thanks .

but i guess it could always be double sided. ill sort something out.

You'd have to give out a magnifying glass with it if you try to squeeze everyone on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back