NEW FEMALE ANTI_RAPE CONDOM (5 Viewers)

GMDC%20TOUCHE.jpg

prick.

Your totally right it is bad form that women should feel they are somehow responsible for what has been done to them your right. As far as dominating or violent sexual practise goes i have no problem with Dominating sex and fetishes and stuff as long as its been consented too but dominant sex and rape are two very different things.

ok, probably should have been more explicit about what i meant there. i wasn't talking about fetishes. i was talking about what is generally accepted as normal forms of sexual expression for men and women. that it's considered normal for men to be aggressive and coercive, and for women to be submissive and tolerant. so i meant dominating in the coercive patriarchal sense.

these ideas of sexual norms for men and women can be seen pretty clearly in irish legislation and court practices in this area. for example, where there is an issue relating to consent it is a legitimate defense that the perpetrator could not reasonably have known that consent wasn't given.

the exact wording of section 2 of the Criminal Law (Rape) Act 1981:

irish statute book said:
2.—(1) A man commits rape if—
  • ( a ) he has unlawful sexual intercourse with a woman who at the time of the intercourse does not consent to it, and
  • ( b ) at that time he knows that she does not consent to the intercourse or he is reckless as to whether she does or does not consent to it,
and references to rape in this Act and any other enactment shall be construed accordingly.
(2) It is hereby declared that if at a trial for a rape offense the jury has to consider whether a man believed that a woman was consenting to sexual intercourse, the presence or absence of reasonable grounds for such a belief is a matter to which the jury is to have regard, in conjunction with any other relevant matters, in considering whether he so believed.

now to me this idea, and because it was seen by those who drafted the legislation as necessary to be written into law, is really fucked up because it sees it as reasonable in normal day-to-day life that a man could reasonably be unaware of a lack of consent. i think it speaks volumes about what is considered to be normal sexual practices.

Well in that case i totally agree its society views that are to blame like people still think its exceptable to view a woman like that i find this very desturbing.
ok, probably should have been more explicit about what i meant there. i wasn't talking about fetishes. i was talking about what is generally accepted as normal forms of sexual expression for men and women. that it's considered normal for men to be aggressive and coercive, and for women to be submissive and tolerant. so i meant dominating in the coercive patriarchal sense.

these ideas of sexual norms for men and women can be seen pretty clearly in irish legislation and court practices in this area. for example, where there is an issue relating to consent it is a legitimate defense that the perpetrator could not reasonably have known that consent wasn't given.

now to me this idea, and because it was seen by those who drafted the legislation as necessary to be written into law, is really fucked up because it sees it as reasonable in normal day-to-day life that a man could reasonably be unaware of a lack of consent. i think it speaks volumes about what is considered to be normal sexual practices.

Theres more to this right? As in I know this is about men raping women but theres a definition in the constitution about a women raping a man? I know nothing about law I'm just imagining this has to be defined also

A fair point their must be something on this also altough i wouldn't be surprised if their wasnt. Many men don't come forward for fear of being ridiculed. Again Society has alot to answer to on this score.
Theres more to this right? As in I know this is about men raping women but theres a definition in the constitution about a women raping a man? I know nothing about law I'm just imagining this has to be defined also

in 1990, section 4 the criminal law (rape) (amendment) act widened the definition of rape to consider other forms of penetration and this was expressed in gender neutral terms. it's known as 'rape under section 4'. prior to this act it was basically illegal for two men to have sex anyway, consensually or otherwise. david norris won his european court of human rights challenge to the homophobic laws in 1988 but the legislation to actually decriminalise sex between men was not drafted until 1993. in regard to heterosexual rape of a man by a woman, i'm pretty sure this is as of yet untested in the courtroom except in cases where the victim was underage. not too sure but i think there has only ever been one woman convicted of rape in ireland.

in 1990, section 4 the criminal law (rape) (amendment) act widened the definition of rape to consider other forms of penetration and this was expressed in gender neutral terms. it's known as 'rape under section 4'. prior to this act it was basically illegal for two men to have sex anyway, consensually or otherwise. david norris won his european court of human rights challenge to the homophobic laws in 1988 but the legislation to actually decriminalise sex between men was not drafted until 1993. in regard to heterosexual rape of a man by a woman, i'm pretty sure this is as of yet untested in the courtroom except in cases where the victim was underage. not too sure but i think there has only ever been one woman convicted of rape in ireland.

Hmmm its so ironic...... the Irish legal system sucks. It seems to be completely in favour of the female (I'm a girl and still think so). This is a classic example and then theres the issue of single fathers. Probably not the best place to discuss this I might start a thread in lifestyle

The definition as I learned it years ago -long before 1990 - was the insertion of any object into the anus or vagina or the insertion of the penis into the mouth. Which is pretty gender neutral and also the Norris verdict would be irrelevant to this definition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back