NEW FEMALE ANTI_RAPE CONDOM (4 Viewers)

Jayzus, imagine:
youd be out with a girl and later yous'd both be so hammered that neither can remember whether she put it in earlier so you have to test it with a stick like a fuckin beartrap or somethin.

There has to be a legal question about this. But in terms of South Africa or countries with little or no rights for women they could be helpful. Only thing is how do you get them out? Also is there any damage to the women getting it out?

Originally Posted by cephalopod
I'm guessing it must be an April Fool.
T'ain't. I saw an article online about this very thing about a year ago. At the time, it seemed like it wouldn't be something that went further than a prototype. Guess not.

"about a year ago"

I guess it would would be rapists think twice before they act.
Rape is pretty rife in parts of South Africa where even babies are getting raped as they are less likely to have Aids.
Gives a new meaing to the word "Snapper"

I guess it would would be rapists think twice before they act.
Rape is pretty rife in parts of South Africa where even babies are getting raped as they are less likely to have Aids.
Gives a new meaing to the word "Snapper"

rape is a pretty common thing here and in loads of other countries too. i think the raping of babies isn't because of their unlikeliness to have AIDS but rather their perceived potential to cure AIDS. there's a big myth apparently in south africa that having sex with a virgin cures AIDS.

i don't think the 'anti-rape condom' could be even considered to act as a deterrent unless it was to come into widespread use in any given population so that a potential rapist would consider it a high enough risk that he would get his willy stabbed.

but in fairness it's not treating the cause of rape. rather than placing the problem with rapists and trying to come up with a range of possible ways of addressing dominating and violent sexual practices, they are instead placing the onus of rape prevention on women. i think it's fucked up enough that some women feel under threat when walking round in public on their own or in niteclubs or whatever and that they are made feel in some way responsible if they get raped for not being careful enough or for wearing sexy clothes. all this shit only serves to take the focus away from the source of the problem.

doesn't the vast majority of rape take place in the home / within relationships / by people known to the victim anyway?

"stop raping me for a second there spouse while i insert that pike i bought earlier"

also: www.bizarremag.com

I guess it's clear enough to anyone who's given any thought whatsoever to the concept and reality of rape that this is a pretty pointless device, though I know a few rabid feminists who would enjoy untold glee from its existence.

The interesting thing about this thread is how belligerently threatened and outraged so many people are by its existence.

Your totally right it is bad form that women should feel they are somehow responsible for what has been done to them your right. As far as dominating or violent sexual practise goes i have no problem with Dominating sex and fetishes and stuff as long as its been consented too but dominant sex and rape are two very different things.

rape is a pretty common thing here and in loads of other countries too. i think the raping of babies isn't because of their unlikeliness to have AIDS but rather their perceived potential to cure AIDS. there's a big myth apparently in south africa that having sex with a virgin cures AIDS.

i don't think the 'anti-rape condom' could be even considered to act as a deterrent unless it was to come into widespread use in any given population so that a potential rapist would consider it a high enough risk that he would get his willy stabbed.

but in fairness it's not treating the cause of rape. rather than placing the problem with rapists and trying to come up with a range of possible ways of addressing dominating and violent sexual practices, they are instead placing the onus of rape prevention on women. i think it's fucked up enough that some women feel under threat when walking round in public on their own or in niteclubs or whatever and that they are made feel in some way responsible if they get raped for not being careful enough or for wearing sexy clothes. all this shit only serves to take the focus away from the source of the problem.

Good post. .|..|

i cannot imagine a woman wanting to wear one of those - deterrent it is not.

the fact is that by that stage you have already been horribly violated and the guy who ends up wearing the thing may retaliate by actually trying to kill you - i mean he's got teeth in his willy and ain't too happy about it.

i would have much more faith in carrying around a small canister of pepper spray than i would one of those awful looking things.

and it's worth keeping in mind that not all rape is the alleyway/park at night kind - many women are raped by people they know. or at least think they do.

:(

If I ever end up in jail I'm getting a whole box of these things. How will I sneek them in I hear you ask..

The interesting thing about this thread is how belligerently threatened and outraged so many people are by its existence.

Strong point.

*edit* Although it could just be castration anxiety *edit*

Strong point.

*edit* Although it could just be castration anxiety *edit*

Not really a strong point at all. Saying something is interesting is neither interesting or a strong point. Unless he meant something else but didn't say it for some reason.

Not really a strong point at all. Saying something is interesting is neither interesting or a strong point. Unless he meant something else but didn't say it for some reason.

He made an observation about the thread, I thought it was pretty astute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back