NEW FEMALE ANTI_RAPE CONDOM (1 Viewer)

read about this last night.
wtf?!!
i mena, when do you put it in? on the nitelink?
on yer way out to the pub?
what if you forgot about it and met some guy?!!
YEAH I TOUGHT THE SAME THING I PITY THE POOR FUCKER WHO ENDS UP WITH THAT ON HIS COCK AFTER A DRUNKEN ROMP,:eek::eek:

this is real old news.

YEAH I TOUGHT THE SAME THING I PITY THE POOR FUCKER WHO ENDS UP WITH THAT ON HIS COCK AFTER A DRUNKEN ROMP,:eek::eek:
ehhh...

imagine how fucked up you'd have to be, or how fucked up your area had to be to wear such a disturbing thing. jesus christ how fucked up you'd have to be to invent it. the fact is that it doesn't stop rape. it esp doesn't work if the rapist uses a device to get it out or if its gang rape. really, a sad day :(

That has to be a legally questionable thing? It's so disturbing that I'm guessing it must be an April Fool. And it's not anti-rape, because the victim has already been raped when the attacker has penetrated, and god help her when she has to deal with a rapist who has just had his cock studded with fish-scales. And the woman, is she meant to predict when she is gonna be in a rape-risk zone, or just wear it all the time? And then what about on a night when she gets lucky? Oh wait while I take out my anti-rape pirahna-barbed vagina jonny...

errr see ya later

we'll if one of those things ended up on the end of my flute after a consentual effort to get stuck straight in i swear to good god above i would be up on murder charges. anyway in my opinion around 10% of the population of this planet are disturbed little fukkerz, men and women, and with a load of those ladies armed to the teeth with these mouse traps it's gonna turn into a fucking blood bath.

the only advantage i can see for it is incases where women have been repeatedly raped and they set up their own little sting operation with this yoke.

id say it'd be used by pissed off girlfriends everywhere who want revenge for their fella cheating on them that would be the ultimate revenge on the cheating bastard dont you think

yeah i know it makes no difference it wont stop you from being raped i think its designed to hurt him so while he's nursing himself you can escape. but yeah it is a sorry state of affairs when you feel that unsafe you have to put a weapon like that in your body.
this is real old news.

ehhh...

imagine how fucked up you'd have to be, or how fucked up your area had to be to wear such a disturbing thing. jesus christ how fucked up you'd have to be to invent it. the fact is that it doesn't stop rape. it esp doesn't work if the rapist uses a device to get it out or if its gang rape. really, a sad day :(

i read that you have to go to the doc to have metal bits surgically removed from yer lad. will women start wearing them up their arses too if theyre afraid of a pair of rapists??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back