New Confederations Cup 2009 thread (1 Viewer)

that's mad, do they not speak african?

always smiling, those chaps.

Another interesting thing about Côte d'Ivoire is, you know Didier Drogba? He's a centre forward for Chelsea - he's from Côte d'Ivoire and he's quite a good player for them too. You'd refer to him as an Ivoirian. Interesting, isn't it?

Côte d'Ivoire is situated in Africa's footballing hotbed, West Africa (though the north Africans would no do doubt have something to say about that!).
This region has produced some of the continent's best-loved national teams and FIFA World Cup stars.

Another interesting thing about Côte d'Ivoire is, you know Didier Drogba? He's a centre forward for Chelsea - he's from Côte d'Ivoire and he's quite a good player for them too. You'd refer to him as an Ivoirian. Interesting, isn't it?
you'd swear he was made out of ivory!

New Zealand were fairly shit tonight, South Africa played well though. Anyone catch that South African going to cross the ball, getting a complete and total air shot, and falling on his hole? Brilliant.

nz put me off my football. i had to turn it off, so shite it was.

see uncle sepp wants to ban those horns? cos they're ruining it for the people at home... fucxache.

Is the reason that Dunphy isn't doing these matches because he knows that he'd look really foolish by just saying "well, he's Brazilian" 4 times in succession when offering a critical assessment of the South American champs' defence?

Maicon's celebration of licking his hand and stroking his beard was pretty gross. Great goal though.

Is the reason that Dunphy isn't doing these matches because he knows that he'd look really foolish by just saying "well, he's Brazilian" 4 times in succession when offering a critical assessment of the South American champs' defence?
what odds they'll wheel out the old cunts for brazil italy..or the final. lazy fuckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back