New Confederations Cup 2009 thread (2 Viewers)

Nice one, I was hoping Egypt would produce the upset, Italy were bollocks and have to be one of the worst World Cup holding teams ever. Egypt deserved the win for being adventurous, Italy deserved to lose for being boring and shite.
Highlights: Gattuso's shorts, SILVIO BERLUSCONI, CAN YOU HEAR ME, YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING, etc.

Shut your bollox, Italy are grand.
I was cheering them all the way tonight, quietly. Pity they didn't score, it was an amusing travesty of justice.

Hopefully Italy will be as dodgy when we play them.
If they are, we should be able get a 1-1 draw.

I only saw 20 minutes of Italy's defeat at the hands of Eygpt in this so far, but they looked shite so I'm going for a Brazil win tonight.

Those horns are annoying, wha'?

Italy didn't look too bothered at the end, did they. they were shit though, i have to say. great to see the dosser getting his goal.

Italy didn't look too bothered at the end, did they. they were shit though, i have to say. great to see the dosser getting his goal.

hah! yeah, he's rubbish. most of that team are past it or were never it. fuck em. we better destroy them in october.

hah! yeah, he's rubbish. most of that team are past it or were never it. fuck em. we better destroy them in october.
if they play like that, they're fucked. caleb folan would be a foot taller than cannavaro. even chiellini had a stinker. montolivio looked okay, probably because he's not in his 40's. they've no striker worthy of the name. gas altogether. i suppose they reckoned they'd nothing to prove and fancied a break by the end of the game yesterday. lippi says he won't change the squad which is great news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back