Neutral Milk Hotel (4 Viewers)

Rescheduled Mangum ATP ...

Panda Bear, Tinariwen, Superchunk, Group Inerane, The Mountain Goats & Colin Stetson are out

The Magnetic Fields, Versus, The Music Tapes, Group Doueh are in.

Fleet Foxes, Sun Ra Arkestra and Micachu And The Shapes are up in the air still.

Just got the same thing, wrong date, wrong venue and a reminder that I'm not getting to go on the holiday that I skipped a holiday in the summer for next weekend.

Well, I suppose I could just go to Bristol for the weekend but fuck that

set times for tomorrow night
[h=6]tomorrow night Vicar Street: Jeff Mangum (Neutral Milk Hotel) onstage 9.30. Cian Nugent 8.30 - all original tickets valid[/h]

Getting very excited now. He was having his lunch in Cornucopia yesterday, resisted the urge to accost him with gushing praise.

I have lots of different groups of friends going to this. And they don't know each other. It will be so awkward. I was hoping there'd be a 'special' area for people with Whelans tickets but I don't think there is. I'll have to find a corner I can go stand in on my own but, seeing as it'll be a mixture of Neutral Milk Hotel fans and those who think they might be NMH fans at some point and who are too scared to miss this in case they are, I have a feeling all the corners will be occupied from pretty early on. Also, what should I wear to this. I don't think I have any cardigans. I got my hair cut and I have no facial hair at the moment. I'm going to be committing social suicide by going to this, amn't I?

He has some voice. My only complaint is Holland, 1945 was so short. Deadly show, all in all, I'd have paid €20 just to hear him sing Two Headed Boy. And it was wonderful.

Seriously great gig. I was emotionally melting. If he were a preacher, I would have converted. I feel warm, fuzzy and filled with good vibes. Best night of this crappy year thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back