Neilio and Latex Lizzie (1 Viewer)

foolscap

Website
Visit site
I was out having a quite keg last night at a jazz gig, mingling with the other chinochios present when I think I spotted Neilio and Latex Lizzie chatting together. I don’t really know either of them so I didn’t approach them, in the same way you wouldn’t approach a monkey with an undersized polkadot hat. I decided to hang back and observe these legends of thumped to try and ascertain whether they are truly pricks in real life. Its a well known fact that neither Latex or Neilio like ladies so maybe, just maybe, I thought they're estranged enough to maybe go for each other. It was dark in the place and there was some activity but I could see that they both had bags, neilios smaller than Latex's. Both kept bending down and peering in each others sacks and stroking whatever was in there. This went on for a while. Eventually I couldn’t bear it and walked by close enough to see what was in them. In Neilios sack was a collection of rare Julio Iglesias 14 inches (titled Iglesias Pop - Punk through Polka) from a record shop which is strictly by invitation only. In Latex's sack was Steve Clarks guitar which was making both boys bulge. I went back and sat down, gobsmacked by the pair of them acting in such a way in public.

Does anyone else think Neilio and Latex are Musexuals?

foolscap said:
I was out having a quite keg last night at a jazz gig, mingling with the other chinochios present when I think I spotted Neilio and Latex Lizzie chatting together. I don’t really know either of them so I didn’t approach them, in the same way you wouldn’t approach a monkey with an undersized polkadot hat. I decided to hang back and observe these legends of thumped to try and ascertain whether they are truly pricks in real life. Its a well known fact that neither Latex or Neilio like ladies so maybe, just maybe, I thought they're estranged enough to maybe go for each other. It was dark in the place and there was some activity but I could see that they both had bags, neilios smaller than Latex's. Both kept bending down and peering in each others sacks and stroking whatever was in there. This went on for a while. Eventually I couldn’t bear it and walked by close enough to see what was in them. In Neilios sack was a collection of rare Julio Iglesias 14 inches (titled Iglesias Pop - Punk through Polka) from a record shop which is strictly by invitation only. In Latex's sack was Steve Clarks guitar which was making both boys bulge. I went back and sat down, gobsmacked by the pair of them acting in such a way in public.

Does anyone else think Neilio and Latex are Musexuals?

Ah'm, I think the term y're looking for is pan-sexual.

janes right neil. Both yourself and Latex Lizzie, aka the horneyman aka sack of shit aka my weasel pants ex neighbour, have to face up to the truth. I have done a lot of the groundwork and spoke to your families last night. I also printed a lot of posters with both your charmless faces on them with the statement 'Musexuals were made on the eight day. Where was God?'. I got the money from anti-abortion group KIITFN (Keep it in there for now). You're mother was very distraught when I pasted 99 houses in your godforsaken area with that poster and a scratch and smell of both your pants in a fit of focused rage Luther would be proud of.

Good on you for coming out is what I say.

Stay away from me you dirty Muso's is what my brain is saying.

Stop scratching there is what my hand is saying.

foolscap said:
janes right neil. Both yourself and Latex Lizzie, aka the horneyman aka sack of shit aka my weasel pants ex neighbour, have to face up to the truth. I have done a lot of the groundwork and spoke to your families last night. I also printed a lot of posters with both your charmless faces on them with the statement 'Musexuals were made on the eight day. Where was God?'. I got the money from anti-abortion group KIITFN (Keep it in there for now). You're mother was very distraught when I pasted 99 houses in your godforsaken area with that poster and a scratch and smell of both your pants in a fit of focused rage Luther would be proud of.
C'mon now, they're hardly charmless.

And anyway, if you'd read the fine print on the KIITFN literature, on the eighth day, God was at the Isle of Wight festival eating peyote and making clay beads.

jane said:
C'mon now, they're hardly charmless.

And anyway, if you'd read the fine print on the KIITFN literature, on the eighth day, God was at the Isle of Wight festival eating peyote and making clay beads.

Well that explains where he got the idea for that pair of bad trip inducing, clay bead fisting musexuals.

Further Jane, charmless was a generous description of these rogues. Rogues is wrong as it conjures up trevor jordache before his wife beating days. Vapours of humanity would be a better term.

Do you agree Musexuals?

foolscap said:
Well that explains where he got the idea for that pair of bad trip inducing, clay bead fisting musexuals.

Further Jane, charmless was a generous description of these rogues. Rogues is wrong as it conjures up trevor jordache before his wife beating days. Vapours of humanity would be a better term.

Do you agree Musexuals?
I have never had a bad trip as a result of either Neil or Lizzie, so I can't comment on that. And, while I've seen a bad moon rising, I've never seen a clay bead fisting.

Be nice.

jane said:
I have never had a bad trip as a result of either Neil or Lizzie, so I can't comment on that. And, while I've seen a bad moon rising, I've never seen a clay bead fisting.

Be nice.

I dont have the ability Jane. I shall go now to a place where insult is revered and smiles are only at the expense of others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back