Neil Young- On The Beach (1 Viewer)

Set from last night looks awesome. Though no Heart of Gold and Needle and the Damage Done which is kinda odd for him!

mother earth seems certain.

what do people think of rust never sleeps, anyway?

i was at these...

07-10-1993, Slane Castle, Slane, Ireland w/ Booker T and The MG's
Mr. Soul / The Loner / Southern Man / Helpless / Like A Hurricane / Motorcycle Mama / Love To Burn / Separate Ways / Powderfinger / Only Love Can Break Your Heart / Harvest Moon / The Needle And The Damage Done / Live To Ride / Down By The River // Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay / All Along The Watchtower / Rockin' In The Free World
08-26-1995, RDS Simmonscourt, Dublin, Ireland w/ Pearl Jam
Big Green Country / Song X / Act Of Love / Downtown / Mr. Soul / Scenery / Comes A Time / The Needle And The Damage Done / Don't Let It Bring You Down / Mother Earth / Throw Your Hatred Down / Cortez The Killer / Powderfinger / Rockin' In The Free World / Like A Hurricane
07-22-1996, The Point Depot, Dublin, Ireland w/ Crazy Horse
Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black) / Pocahontas / Roll Another Number / Big Time / Slip Away / The Needle And The Damage Done / Long May You Run / Sugar Mountain / Cinnamon Girl / Fuckin' Up / Cortez The Killer / Music Arcade / Like A Hurricane // Sedan Delivery / Dangerbird / Rockin' In The Free World

06-12-2001, The Point, Dublin, Ireland
w/ Crazy Horse
Don't Cry No Tears / I've Been Waiting For You / Love And Only Love / Piece Of Crap / Goin' Home / Hold You In My Arms / From Hank To Hendrix / Don't Let It Bring You Down / Pocahontas / After The Gold Rush / Only Love Can Break Your Heart / Standing In The Light Of Love / Gateway Of Love / Rockin' In The Free World(aborted) / Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black) / Like A Hurricane // Cinnamon Girl / Fuckin' Up

mother earth seems certain.

what do people think of rust never sleeps, anyway?

i was at these...

I really like Rust Never Sleeps (the album). Some really excellent songs on there like the Thrasher and Pocahontas.

The movie is great as well. Got a loan of it the other day. Would love to see him with Crazy Horse!

Would love to hear him do Like A Hurricane ... wow

I really like Rust Never Sleeps (the album). Some really excellent songs on there like the Thrasher and Pocahontas.

The movie is great as well. Got a loan of it the other day. Would love to see him with Crazy Horse!

I haven't listened to it in ages. I love Powderfinger ... which he played in Malahide last year I think. I must dig it out later.

Rust Never Sleeps is a great album but I'm not so keen on Welfare Mothers or Sedan Delivery so it loses marks there.

Actually, there's a much rawer, better (imo) version of Sedan Delivery that was to be on the original Chrome Dreams (I think). It sounds like it could've come off Zuma, that kind of sound to it. Well worth tracking down or PM me if anyone wants it sent to them.

Goes without saying I know, but he just has SO many fucking amazing songs. You forget ones exist and then you see something like Dangerbird in that set-list up there and it's just like what the fuck, he has an obscene amount of deadly songs.

Goes without saying I know, but he just has SO many fucking amazing songs. You forget ones exist and then you see something like Dangerbird in that set-list up there and it's just like what the fuck, he has an obscene amount of deadly songs.

Aye, Dangerbird, what a great song. If he played that it'd be great. PM'd ya.

And yeah Rust never Sleeps is great, it'd be great if he played Thrasher. Jaysus I might write out a setlist and throw it up on stage for the craic see if spots it. As said above he has so many great songs he could play two completely different sets and both would great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back