Navan might be the dirtiest town in Ireland but... (5 Viewers)

no, the gards wont let anybody out of their gafs.Whole road is cordoned off,bout 20gards, fire brigade, helicopter hovering, few dick treacys and ambulance.

its a silver english reg car, some bloke seen running off from back off car, i suppose i should stress allegedly, i didnt hear the gunshots. I have a feeling it was dirty though

Nuts,we all daves and me just heard a while ago.Was talking to Aoife and she said they werent local apparently

ah right, good news so,
wait a minute, theyres a killer on the loose in my area then
Nuts

woah just totally freaked myself out with the thought of a mentalist hiding out in my back garden, think ill close the curtains

clonan attack said:
with no heads
decapitated?!

could this be a triad style attack? haha, killer on the loose is off chinatown.

6732.jpg

firhouse is gone bleedin mad , me brother had a knife pulled on him on friday near spar by little fuckin cragh heads and i got a dig in the spine off a pikey gettin on the bus the other day...sick of it at this stage...should join the 'viggees

Turns out its some gang war thing thats been going on years, one of the lads is from drimnagh other from crumlin. Had nothing to do with firhouse other than its was meeting point in tight/crowded cul de sac. Still baffled as i text one of lads last night about it and they said they couldnt hear anything, then when going to work this morning i saw that it in fact happened right outside this mates house. how the fuck he didnt hear anything i will never know!

MONDOBRUTALE said:

is it a special edition?

I've been havin dreams about warriors since i got the game for the ps2. great dreams, just runnin around dunlaoghaire settlin scores with dicks.

nofriendo said:
Turns out its some gang war thing thats been going on years, one of the lads is from drimnagh other from crumlin. Had nothing to do with firhouse other than its was meeting point in tight/crowded cul de sac. Still baffled as i text one of lads last night about it and they said they couldnt hear anything, then when going to work this morning i saw that it in fact happened right outside this mates house. how the fuck he didnt hear anything i will never know!

silencer

MONDOBRUTALE said:
did youse find out anymore, daves?

decided to watch warriors instead of joinin' yer little spooktrain

You missed out man!! there was beer and midgets i cant go into any more details!

Lefty Frizzell said:
I've been havin dreams about warriors since i got the game for the ps2. great dreams, just runnin around dunlaoghaire settlin scores with dicks.

Is the game any good? I used to love the movie, want to see it again now.

Those junkie gangs in Dunlaoghaire would be tough to beat cos they have strength in numbers and syringes of AIDS-blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back