Napalm Death are playing in Waterford (6 Viewers)

is there a ticket that just gets you in for just the last two bands please

go on ill give ya €15

Lad the last time ND played here it was €25 and the last Primordial gig was €22.50 so how do you think that works.

If niether of them where on the bill we'd only be charging €10 or €15 for the whole weekend

A little map which we've marked points of interest on, may be of some use to people

Lowendmap.jpg

exactly your only charging an extra €15 because they are playing.:)
sound i'll be down about 21.30 hours and you can get the beers in for me before they start.good man.

only buzzing ,fair play looks a good fest!!!! hope it goes well.

i have a bus ticket for saturday that i don't want anymore, pm me soon and i'll meet ye in dublin tonight and it's yours for free

I'm fucking dying...Best weekend in a long time...absolute maximum carnage...

Highlights =

Excellent venue...great crack with the bar staff and bouncers, everyone seems to be slating them but the ones in the venue at the pit were a good laugh...being covered in bruises & cuts, my white shirt getting destroyed in blood & puke & a footprint(?)..what was i thinking...meeting folks I hadn't seen in ages, think I managed the catching up chit chat before I became deranged drunk.. i've got a black eye appearing...Napalm Death ripping the shit outta the place !ninjaaaa ...the chipper up the road...watching John piss-off the cloakroom girl so much that she wouldn't take our stuff and having to send down the handsome and charming Keohane to smooth things over...busting serious shapes on the dance floor to the latest chart-toppers...the kill...the hotel check out girl filling us in on that she had to go down and collect her brother at 2am last night cause he "fell" and bust his head at the gig...the claw...and more claw...Primordial playing a stormer as usual...Darragh "dancing"...meeting the resident MetalIreland sexpest - DarkMidget...H's work out moves...you suffer(i think a fair few missed this :) )...Quirkys and Keohanes hotel bathroom looking like a crime scene - blood and bodily fluids and mens boxers, tut tut...

Superhighlight =

The club after...hands down...the debauchery going on was unmatched...some folk should never be left near a dance floor...

Lowlights =

Waking at 9 this morning and the other cunts not getting up till 12...hangover of the century...Napalm Death set getting cut short...Primordial neglecting to play "To Enter Pagan" (what next? slayer dropping "angel of death")...kneeling down outside the hotel and spewing my guts up only to have a minibus full of ladies on a hen-night pull up...only arriving to catch the last Overoth song...worst headache ever in the club, and every time I tried to leave som fuckers kepp dragging back out on to the dance floor...ordering a burger with "no onions" to get a burger made with, guess, fucking onions, there was more onion in the burger than beef...watching man united win, in a pub full of man united fans...all of the highlights being captured on video & photo... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back