Napalm Death are playing in Waterford (3 Viewers)

South east. Probably head along, since the only time I saw Napalm death was that awful gig with superskin many years ago.

South east. Probably head along, since the only time I saw Napalm death was that awful gig with superskin many years ago.
Ha! I remember that (barely).
I thought Napalm Death were grand (apart from shit sound), but who the fuck put Superskin on the bill?
I'm pretty sure though that that gig was kind of overshadowed by the Half Mast show the night before in the Four Seasons (which has to be THE dodgiest pub I've ever been in) when Skippy busted his head open and carried on the gig while bleeding all over the place :)
Good times...

the resulting photo by Johnny Lawlor was used a bit later on to make this poster

redskippy.jpg

ive nothing to do with this !ninjaaaa
heres the poster,
not finished as theres 1 or 2 more bands to be added on the friday but it will give you the idea.
ill put up the new poster when the full headline is confirmed.

low-end-web-nd-day-1.jpg

I cant wait to see Napalm Death :D

The metal scene down here in Waterford isnt too bad these days, there was a good turnout at Murphfest in Electric Avenue back in January, crowd of 200 people or so with 135 paying in(it was free after twelve) so with that kinda crowd and people travelling to this it should be a great gig.

I'm hoping people come along on the friday too :D

the organiser said..
"i'd say it'll be around the €10 mark for the Friday and around €35 for the Saturday. The weekend will around €40. There's gonna be booking fee's and all that to factor in but it'll be around those prices."

Martin here...one of the organisers of this shindig

Ticket prices will be confirmed by friday, also RSJ are going to be headlining the Friday.

There's also going to be info on discounted accomadation and buses for ticket holders to come soon(hopefully also by Friday)

Jea, I didn't know Sirocco were still together... are they still instrumental?

Nope not instumental any longer although a lot of there songs dont have a lot of vocals. The band opening the saturday(ghost of medina) are a 2 piece instrumental band and they're class.

Will tickets be available online and whats the story with places to stay? Are their recommended guest houses/hostels etc? I imagine we can't all stay in Jamie's ma's house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back