names (1 Viewer)

Liadain said:
bernard?!? what the hell happened to you? :(
i never liked that old name. this subscription lark rules.
(btw muscle beach was an improv band featurin members of los cabras, the killing spree, and yakuza that played 4 shows, two of which under the guise of revolutionary commandos Iron Curtain :) )

I got my name from a psychological disorder. ostrich syndrome is a type of naivete/perspective of viewing society. like the idea (which isn't true) that ostriches bury their heads in sand so that if they can't see something, it can't see them.

comes from a line in the movie clerks, about the main character's girlfriend sucking off other guys.

anyway...

aoifed said:
NOTHING WORKS. Homeopathy actually. Bit late in the day though. I'd just grin and bear it and in a couple of weeks it'll all be over.
did you try sticking some vaseline up your nose yet?

I swear it works. seriously , i'm not talking the piss.

Wheels said:
And it’s nothing to do with Wheelie bins either.
speaking of wheelie bins, the Sunday World had a story a while ago about how terrible it was that Down council brought in wheelie bins. they claimed that teenagers were having sex in them, whilst their uncaring parents were sitting in jacuzzis drinking gin.

the worst obviously made up story I have ever heard was one on the daily mail talkboards. someone claimed that albanian asylum seekers were making plates with pictures of kittens on them to sell - and they were using real kittens to make them ( how?).

[font=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]
[/font]

spiritualtramp said:
someone claimed that albanian asylum seekers were making plates with pictures of kittens on them to sell - and they were using real kittens to make them ( how?).

[/font]

Clearly it's a secret, you'd have to be albanian

spiritualtramp said:
someone claimed that albanian asylum seekers were making plates with pictures of kittens on them to sell - and they were using real kittens to make them ( how?).
those sick fucking albanians!!! always with the innocent kittens!! :mad:

spiritualtramp said:
speaking of wheelie bins, the Sunday World had a story a while ago about how terrible it was that Down council brought in wheelie bins. they claimed that teenagers were having sex in them, whilst their uncaring parents were sitting in jacuzzis drinking gin.

the worst obviously made up story I have ever heard was one on the daily mail talkboards. someone claimed that albanian asylum seekers were making plates with pictures of kittens on them to sell - and they were using real kittens to make them ( how?).

[/font]
sweet mother of fuck

ms.b.haven said:
THRILLHO got his form the simpson's.
Spiritualtramp got her’s from a book.

I got mine from a tee-shirt.

Who got who’s from what?

i got mine from a song by a dublin band who you all probably know
so start guessing the winner recieves my appreciaton for their musical taste

hollocaine said:
i got mine from a song by a dublin band who you all probably know
so start guessing the winner recieves my appreciaton for their musical taste
Is it the frames? Its the frames isnt it? I think its the frames.

Thank you for all your replies though some people still haven’t answered. but it's cleared up a few things

hollocaine said:
yeah its the frames i missed marley park yesterday
there was a dubln band around a few years ago called hollocaine. paul callan (a sometimes frames backline guy - coincidence?) was the lead singer / guitarist. so i think the royalty cheque should go to paul callan rather than glen hansard.

I am a single mother with four wonderful children. One night, I had a chance to go out with some friends I had not seen in quite a while. My girls were spending the night with friends, but my two sons, Steven (7 with Down Syndrome) and Kevin (2) were waiting to be picked up by their father. I had cleaned the house all day, so as to make a good impression. I turned on cartoons, and went to my room for a quick change of clothes. When I came out (5-10 minutes), I could not believe my eyes. Steven had found my package of feminine napkins and had peeled the strips off them and stuck them all over my living room wall. He just grinned and looked so proud. I couldn't help but smile, and tell him I didn't think I was quite ready for a "padded" cell. I don't think he got the joke, but he laughed anyway. My friends were real impressed by his "artwork".

veyslowey or should i say steven was that you? :p

egg_ said:
egg is my favourite word
Egg
ho ho
EGG
What a bizarre word

(the _ is cos when I registered first there was a four-character minimum on usernames)

If you say 'egg' over and over again quite quickly, it sounds like you're saying 'gaygaygaygay...'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back