names (2 Viewers)

Donkey OJ said:
[summoning up the ghost of, but deliberately not the fashion sense of, tony fenton]............YOU'RE A WINNERRRR! errrrr
I used to work with a girl who shagged Tony Fenton for quite a while, he used to get her into all the cool clubs.

We were always shouting that at her.

todd_landers said:
instantly forgettable Aussie soap opera character who I still remember fondly, does anyone else?
I do. He was a grade A shitebag.

When's Joe Scully gonna be getting off the herion and back on our screens?

therecklessone said:
You're just making up old sayings now.

Real old saying: a stitch in time saves nine
A stitch, you sick bastard.

where do you think old sayings come from? someone makes them up. and oral does begin with tongues, at least it always has for me. until then it's just foreplay.

another old saying, anything less is just foreplay...

Anyways, here's where my name comes from...

Driving towards the Coachmans Inn one day 'round the side of the airport, I tried to overtake the cab of a truck on a quite bendy road with shit visibilty. Got alongside him then realised a Fiat Seicento with four passengers has ZERO acceleration, so we got trundling round a corner side by side (all 4 passenegers screaming at me) with your man at 40mph, before finally squeezing in front of him.

Survived to tell the tale, but was known as recklessro afterwards. Drop the "ro" and add a "the" and "one".

Wavioli said:
My favourite old saying:

'A turd on your teeth, is better than a goblin in your soup'.

so true, so true
this isn't a good saying, i reckon a goblin would add flavour to the soup, whilst turd teeth would be rank.

my favourite is '2 birds in the bush is savage'

ostrichsyndrome said:
this isn't a good saying, i reckon a goblin would add flavour to the soup, whilst turd teeth would be rank.

my favourite is '2 birds in the bush is savage'
You have a point, but please allow me to CRUSH it.

*ahem*

yes, if taste was all that were to be considered here, you would be right. Goblins have quite a nice taste to them, if theyre dead, and cooked. But this particular phrase came from the middle ages, when goblin assassins were plentyful, and used to hide in peoples soup, poised to jump up and gouge the eyes out with its bony arse.

Id prefer to have a bit of poo on my teeth, than have my eyes gouged out by a bony-arsed basstad.

Wavioli said:
You have a point, but please allow me to CRUSH it.

*ahem*

yes, if taste was all that were to be considered here, you would be right. Goblins have quite a nice taste to them, if theyre dead, and cooked. But this particular phrase came from the middle ages, when goblin assassins were plentyful, and used to hide in peoples soup, poised to jump up and gouge the eyes out with its bony arse.

Id prefer to have a bit of poo on my teeth, than have my eyes gouged out by a bony-arsed basstad.
point taken, thats why i dont eat fish...

'better the devil you know than the goblin you don't'

Wavioli said:
surely a possible if not probable side effect of having your "eyes gouged out by a bony-arsed basstad" would be shit on your teeth? if i'm being pedantic, don't.

Donkey OJ said:
surely a possible if not probable side effect of having your "eyes gouged out by a bony-arsed basstad" would be shit on your teeth? if i'm being pedantic, don't.
no. I guess your eyes are just a lot closer to your teeth than mine. Besides, although goblins are filthy little creatures, they have impeccable toilet habits. You could eat your dinner offof dem arses so you could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back