names (1 Viewer)

hag said:
mine is an abreviation of haggis which was somehow derived from my second name 'heagney'. it's been going on since primary school. tara jane o'neil said "any guy who calls himself hag has got to be ok..." ;)
I always thought that woman had her head up her ass!

he he he.

mines the result of numerous identification misunderstandings including being arrested for shoplifting a packet of reisins and a moro form a texaco garage in ballsbridge. i dont even like reisins. they told me i could either do time or infiltrate a new york gang run by wesley snipes. Whats with the names of hairdressers in dublin? Check out the golden pages.Their ingenuity in astounding. My personal favorites are razzmataz, hair lair, hair flair, haircraft, stylistix, techni style and klassic kuts. there is also a klass kuts...Why do they spell words wrong.

moses?i amn't said:
mines the result of numerous identification misunderstandings including being arrested for shoplifting a packet of reisins and a moro form a texaco garage in ballsbridge. i dont even like reisins. they told me i could either do time or infiltrate a new york gang run by wesley snipes. Whats with the names of hairdressers in dublin? Check out the golden pages.Their ingenuity in astounding. My personal favorites are razzmataz, hair lair, hair flair, haircraft, stylistix, techni style and klassic kuts. there is also a klass kuts...Why do they spell words wrong.
its raisins.

moses?i amn't said:
cos they're hairdressers. the definition of their profession is an early exit from the education system. and driving micras and yaris's really incompetently.

avernus said:
its raisins.
talking bout the sweets. not those dried up fruity things that you get in scones and bracs and shit. they look like rabbit shit. actually these sweets do look like rabbit shit.
shit

nokia said:
mine's fairly self-explanatory...you either got one, or you don't
so you've got no kia. well i've got one of these
kia_2700ii_udl_kabina.jpg

its bitchin'!

moses?i amn't said:
talking bout the sweets. not those dried up fruity things that you get in scones and bracs and shit. they look like rabbit shit. actually these sweets do look like rabbit shit.
shit
its raisins.

labour are left wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back