Name That Site (1 Viewer)

my names were all shit, I'll nick insertcoin.ie cos it was better than any of mine.

Good stuff.

Doesn't have to be a name you suggested yourself earlier, just one you think is a good 'un. I'm still not sure which one to put forward...

Good stuff.

Doesn't have to be a name you suggested yourself earlier, just one you think is a good 'un. I'm still not sure which one to put forward...
Well if you don't put forward gamespud.com I'd prefer that as my suggestion then...

To throw a spanner in the works re: gamespud - it suffers from that common domain name problem of "Is it Game Spud or Games Pud (otherwise known as Games Penis)?"

You'd have the same problem with godhateslag.com

I was thinking of the rolling "s" thing in gamespud alright, but I don't think it matters too much. Sure do gamestop worry if people will think it's "games top"?

I'm starting to like that one more and more. It's simple and lends itself well to abbreviation too. IPG has a nice sound.

I'm happy with that. So without the need for a poll, that's effectively 3 votes? Everyone else ok with that name? Anyone hate it?

Now's a good time to point out that iplaygames.com is taken, but up for sale.... :/

/edit For *puts on Al Pacino voice* Ten thousand dollars.

How's about we reg the .ie?

Now's a good time to point out that iplaygames.com is taken, but up for sale.... :/

/edit For *puts on Al Pacino voice* Ten thousand dollars.
How's about we reg the .ie?

yeah. a dot ie is better for this anyway. we could pick up the .com at a later point when the owner has been 'taken care of'.

In an Al Pacino way.

I'm pretty sure I can reg the domain with a minimum of fuss. By going through the same channels in recent months, I've registered at least 2 .ie domains that were a little too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back