My Sunday (thread i started in 1988). (1 Viewer)

Yurn!

Website
www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com
Hiyas. I'm just gonna watch Glenroe, then get my bag ready for tomorrow, bit of Spitting Image, maybe up to the first ad of the South Bank Show and then get me head down.

Anybody else up to anything?

Gorillas mot as scare now.

Hay guyse. I can't really post much cos I have to finish the last chapter of Anne and Barry.

Damon_Kind said:
I've got a cool yellow one that can go UNDERWATER!!!

i fucking LOVED my walkman. it was a silver sony and it was kick ass. the only waterproof thing i ever had was a waterproof camera.

that got some water in it and wouldnt work anymore.

fuxake, gorillas mot as snap-happy now.

La La said:
i fucking LOVED my walkman. it was a silver sony and it was kick ass. the only waterproof thing i ever had was a waterproof camera.

that got some water in it and wouldnt work anymore.

fuxake, gorillas mot as snap-happy now.

Stay in character you!

Typical sunday night, I'm gonna stay in and play my guitar, maybe write more songs with no words and record them on my tinny ghetto blaster then tune into Radio3 to see if there's anything new and interesting on. Mostly I'll be avoiding my flatmates, we're not really on the same wavelength. Probably go to be early too, I've got work in the grocery store at 7.

I'm gonna wait another year before coming down as a little seed from heaven and be planted in mammys belly...

pete said:
ah balls. all my dole money's gone already again.

ehhhh....... da?
actually, scratch that.

i don't get to sign on until i'm actually 18, which won't happen for another 13 months. which means i'm in the middle of sitting my leaving for the first time.

oh fuck.

Igor said:
Typical sunday night, I'm gonna stay in and play my guitar, maybe write more songs with no words and record them on my tinny ghetto blaster then tune into Radio3 to see if there's anything new and interesting on. Mostly I'll be avoiding my flatmates, we're not really on the same wavelength. Probably go to be early too, I've got work in the grocery store at 7.

It's 1988 silly.

I'm be counting down the days until my 4th birthday and wearing the coolest pink and gold dress you've ever seen!!

Lads!!! I got another Millenium 50p coin. I have 8 of them now. That's £4!! I'm gonna put it in the post office and get 12% interest on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back