my space (1 Viewer)

399290595_m.jpg

That's me, that is

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Most people have one so it's deadly for keeping in touch with people you meet on your travels, as opposed to emailing them once then forgetting they exist.

it's true. this is why I set one up in the first place, to keep in touch with those in distant lands, but it had since evolved into oh so very much more

Its big y'know

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/dealflow/archives/2005/11/myspace_growing.html

MySpace growing even faster since acquisition

steve_rosenbush.jpg
Steve Rosenbush

When News Corp. announced in July that it would buy MySpace for $580 million, some observers questioned whether the media giant would kill the Internet site's phenomenal popularity. But MySpace founders Chris DeWolfe and Tom Anderson say that the social-networking pioneer is growing even faster than before.
The site's growth, which leveled off during the summer, has picked up again. In October, the site logged 24.2 million unique users, up 12% from 21.6 million in September, according to a new report from researcher comScore Networks. A copy of the report, which is scheduled to be officially released to the public later this month, was provided to BusinessWeek Online. The number of unique visitors was roughly flat at 21 million in July, August and September.
Traffic has picked up again, too. MySpace had 11.6 billion page views in October, displacing eBay as the fourth-busiest site, according to the new report. The number of page views was roughly flat in the 9 billion range from July through September. The site has more page views than any Internet destination except Yahoo, Time Warner/AOL and MSN. It has nearly twice the number of page views as Google, which logged 6.6 billion in October.

Cheggers on myspace

I dont think Keith Chegwin actually exists as a human.
I think its obvious he is just a character invented by ricky jervais..heres the proof.

http://www.myspace.com/cheggers

Check out his mates!!!

Anyone see his break down on richard and judy?

And what about keith chegwins naked jungle...
_1231802_chegwin300.jpg
HE DOES NOT EXIST!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back