my space (2 Viewers)

old said:
That's why he made us put his proper name on the records.
I like to think we dragged the fucker down to our level though.
same thing makes a guy wanna think he was the first in a flesh pocket too. i think shane might be incorruptable.

Question:
What's the story. can you talk to people on myspace?
Why do people go on it?

Sorry but I can't be arsed reading this whole thread. I've been looking on myspace and all my mates are on it and I don't know what's going on. It's not like thumped where you talk to people right? Is it just so people can look at pictures of each other and post text message like personal comments? Is there more to it than this? I guess I'm just jealous. sob.

aoifed said:
Question:
Why do people go on it?

Sorry but I can't be arsed reading this whole thread. I've been looking on myspace and all my mates are on it and I don't know what's going on. It's not like thumped where you talk to people right? Is it just so people can look at pictures of each other and post text message like personal comments? Is there more to it than this? I guess I'm just jealous. sob.

its a great way to make friends and score chicks.

aoifed said:
Question:
Why do people go on it?

It is like Thumped, but you have "friends" instead of "rep", y'seeeeee?

Most people have one so it's deadly for keeping in touch with people you meet on your travels, as opposed to emailing them once then forgetting they exist.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
you fucks is gay
were proud of you too brian... :rolleyes:

177583599_m.jpg

one for the clit, one for the shit! go jew go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back