My child is doing my fucking head in (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.groomtheband.com
At a Tusla talk today ...they're talking about yelling at kids as child abuse! I'd a been jailed a long time ago only for the neighbours are deaf or something.

chris d

Supporter
Threads
i had a super smash bros on the wii and it appeared to me to be a complete pile of shit. button mashing nonsense.

Anthony

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Well it comes out today. Our son has had it on pre order for 9 months. He and his mates are getting the bus straight from school to the GamesStop.

JohnnyRaz

Supporter
Threads
I thought it was 8 months! Mine turns 9 months this weekend. He basically can't regress any more so I'm not that worried.
he was SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. now clearly has decided standing in the cot screaming is the way to go. we've ended up bringing him back into our bed most nights...been running for the past 2-3weeks..

might you the non-regressed sleep was only for a few months really.

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
he was SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. now clearly has decided standing in the cot screaming is the way to go. we've ended up bringing him back into our bed most nights...been running for the past 2-3weeks..

might you the non-regressed sleep was only for a few months really.
My lad inexplicably slept through the night once. One time only. That was at 3 months. Then regressed badly at around 4 months and if anything has just gotten progressively worse since then.

egg_

Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
We had a big sleep regression thing at one stage with our now-13-year-old ... I suspected she was having nightmares cos she was getting overheated (because that's what happens to me), so we got a room thermometer and used some chart we found online to decide the number of blankets she should have based on that. Didn't totally solve it, but it helped

JohnnyRaz

Supporter
Threads
My lad inexplicably slept through the night once. One time only. That was at 3 months. Then regressed badly at around 4 months and if anything has just gotten progressively worse since then.

its really frustrating - I know its all part of it but in so many ways he's absolutely flying along and in all a fairly easy kid to manage. just the sleep slippage is the issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Lavender EP
    Ginseng Strip 2002 (Prod. Yung Gud)
    Yung Lean
    Lavender EP
  • Pang!
    Pang! - Muzi Remix
    Gruff Rhys feat. Muzi
    Pang!

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads