My child is doing my fucking head in (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 311
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 9
i had a super smash bros on the wii and it appeared to me to be a complete pile of shit. button mashing nonsense.

Well it comes out today. Our son has had it on pre order for 9 months. He and his mates are getting the bus straight from school to the GamesStop.

I thought it was 8 months! Mine turns 9 months this weekend. He basically can't regress any more so I'm not that worried.

he was SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. now clearly has decided standing in the cot screaming is the way to go. we've ended up bringing him back into our bed most nights...been running for the past 2-3weeks..

might you the non-regressed sleep was only for a few months really.

he was SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. now clearly has decided standing in the cot screaming is the way to go. we've ended up bringing him back into our bed most nights...been running for the past 2-3weeks..

might you the non-regressed sleep was only for a few months really.
My lad inexplicably slept through the night once. One time only. That was at 3 months. Then regressed badly at around 4 months and if anything has just gotten progressively worse since then.

We had a big sleep regression thing at one stage with our now-13-year-old ... I suspected she was having nightmares cos she was getting overheated (because that's what happens to me), so we got a room thermometer and used some chart we found online to decide the number of blankets she should have based on that. Didn't totally solve it, but it helped

My lad inexplicably slept through the night once. One time only. That was at 3 months. Then regressed badly at around 4 months and if anything has just gotten progressively worse since then.

its really frustrating - I know its all part of it but in so many ways he's absolutely flying along and in all a fairly easy kid to manage. just the sleep slippage is the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back