MY BLOODY VALENTINE FOR ELECTRIC PICNIC (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 79
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 4
I'm picking up chatter here and there.

Translating and piecing it all together...:eek:

My Bloody Valentine are hugely overatted,an indie sacred cow.

I remember buying loveless when it came out and listening to it maybe 10.15 times,it did nothing for me.

Then a few years later an ex girlfriend got it for me, she didnt realize i had it at the back of my collection.we played it a few times and i let on i quite liked it as it was part of a birthday present,when she she turned to me and asked didnt I think it was crap? we both laughed for abit,then I produced my original copy and told her the story.

Sold both of them off to freebird that afternoon and had lunch on it.I`m sure some people feel the same but wont admit it because it would be uncool to do so.

My Bloody Valentine are hugely overatted,an indie sacred cow.

I remember buying loveless when it came out and listening to it maybe 10.15 times,it did nothing for me.

Then a few years later an ex girlfriend got it for me, she didnt realize i had it at the back of my collection.we played it a few times and i let on i quite liked it as it was part of a birthday present,when she she turned to me and asked didnt I think it was crap? we both laughed for abit,then I produced my original copy and told her the story.

Sold both of them off to freebird that afternoon and had lunch on it.I`m sure some people feel the same but wont admit it because it would be uncool to do so.

the cook report.

well, not really - I love MBV, and get a fair bit of shit from my friends for being such a MBV fanboy. I've never met a MBV fan who was anything less than obsessed with them.

I want this to be true. I want to be ear-raped (in a good way) by You Made Me Realize in a field in Laois. but something tells me it's just a misheard rumour. They are likely to release another album though. But I have my doubts that they will be appearing at Electric Picnic.

!bog

obviously ye were made for each other.
Classic bloody album by miles though.

Sort yourself out!Did you listen to it last nite when ya went home?
Stick with it man,theres nowt else quite like it.|..|
no, i was too pissed. i woke up in pain wondering what i did that warranted such a nasty headache. turns out when we went to the pub we ended up sittin near me aul pair and me and my da were tearin the piss out of the bouncer who was tryin to get us to leave. i remember it being hilarious. gruff rhys tonight?
i plan on giving loveless enough listens until i i can't escape it and i have to like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back