my bloody valentine 2013 (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is a leak, so the internet tells me.

for any londoners around here, they've announced a warm up show for next tour on Sunday week, 27th january, in Brixton Electric

That's my birthday. AnyOne wants to buy me a present you know what to do ...

Hurray! I just bought a ticket! Thanks for pushing me into doing it dude.

gigs are all well and good. wheres this fucking album that was (optimistically) supposed to surface last month?

got text a while ago from mate at gig in brixton tonight

apparently they opened with new material. when heckled about date for new album, he said 2 to 3 days. (that of course means nothing coming from him))

got text a while ago from mate at gig in brixton tonight

apparently they opened with new material. when heckled about date for new album, he said 2 to 3 days. (that of course means nothing coming from him))

Yeah he said "2 or 3 days (long pause) 3 days."

The sound was absolutely awful for the first 4 or 5 songs and they had technical difficulties throughout. The sound guy seemed to be mixing the show with his feet and he apparently just didn't like Bilinda Butcher because you couldn't hear anything she sang or played. At one point the PA cut out completely so you could only hear the on stage sound, which was still deafening. Kevin Sheilds is some snarky cunt, They were about 75% through To Here Knows When when Colm O Coisoig made a mistake so He made them start again from the top, I've never seen anyone do that with such a long song before. I'll write a longer review if pete; wants me to.

Yeah he said "2 or 3 days (long pause) 3 days."

The sound was absolutely awful for the first 4 or 5 songs and they had technical difficulties throughout. The sound guy seemed to be mixing the show with his feet and he apparently just didn't like Bilinda Butcher because you couldn't hear anything she sang or played. At one point the PA cut out completely so you could only hear the on stage sound, which was still deafening. Kevin Sheilds is some snarky cunt, They were about 75% through To Here Knows When when Colm O Coisoig made a mistake so He made them start again from the top, I've never seen anyone do that with such a long song before. I'll write a longer review if pete; wants me to.

do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back