Mustard (1 Viewer)

oh shit

Death! To all who dislike mustard, in all of it's forms.

3882n006.jpg

673.jpg

LN42602_MustardDijon_01.jpg

gasvictim.jpg

mmmm... mustard.

Wavioli said:
i used to detest it, because when i was a child I squirted a tube of really hot mustard into my mouth. I thought it was toothpaste. OI the burning!

stroked.

but yeah, mustard - yum yum.
got a craving now...

I used to have to eat a spoonful of mustard when I went on swearing binges as a child.It was supposed to put me off swearing but I love mustard so fuck you mam.

Queen Buzzo said:
Bernard tell me you aint basing your campaign on that Colemans crap alone. Please.

If you are, you are a even more totally dickhead than I thunk.

i said ALL it's forms, what part of that didn't you total understand?

Mustard sandwiches...delish in a pinch. Some nice dijon on a dark rye is particularly lovely.

and folks, the addition of ketchup to mustard is just plain wrong. keep these mortal enemies apart, for the good of us all!

the dirty weed said:
you should check out that mustard stall in the continental market next time it's at city hall. it's good times.

i'll use it for dipping my chili-filled olives. good times, good times.

Queen Buzzo said:
Oh man. No mustard, no cheese, what do you eat?
Grass and sawdust sambwidjes please waiter, and don't spare the patchouli spread.

what? what the hell is wrong with you? i do eat mustard! i LOVE mustard. mustard and sudoku - the perfect lunch.
cheese can go fuck itself. eaters are invited to choke.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GET IT. I didn't see the 'dis' in dislike.
zzzzzzzzzzoooom
Only cunts don't like mustard.
But I still don't like that yella Colemans shit. Because this guy used to come into Eddie Rockets and drink it straight out of the bottle and then leave again. We called him Colonel Mustard.

Good mustard is one of the greatest gifts to sambidges

Queen Buzzo said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GET IT. I didn't see the 'dis' in dislike.
zzzzzzzzzzoooom
Only cunts don't like mustard.
But I still don't like that yella Colemans shit. Because this guy used to come into Eddie Rockets and drink it straight out of the bottle and then leave again. We called him Colonel Mustard.

Good mustard is one of the greatest gifts to sambidges

just lay off the crack, ok?

don't forget wholegrain! preferably, lakeshore wholegrain mustard w/ guinness. or lakeshore wholegrain mustard w/ honey. if you don't own either of these wonderful condiments then I suggest a quick trip to the supermarket. mmm deadly..

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back