Mustard (3 Viewers)

you palestine. knowledge of where that avatar derives from supposed to be on the thumped entrance exam. have you got friends in high places?
Lord Damian said:
hey O.S. - where did you get the avatar? it piques my interest...

kirstie said:
you palestine. knowledge of where that avatar derives from supposed to be on the thumped entrance exam. have you got friends in high places?
well, i have high friends in places, and i have the cast of Friends tied up in various dark places...

mustard's good. i love it when you put loads of hot mustard on something and when you're least expecting it, it feels like nails are going through your nose. american watered-down stuff is awesome too.

Lord Damian said:
is this a hint for me? cuz really, i know fuck all about Albini...besides the fact that he hates the Pixies...the twat.

albini can say whatever he likes about the pixies. he wrote this album...

39888.jpg

oh shit said:
albini can say whatever he likes about the pixies. he wrote this album...

39888.jpg
excellent. besides his associations with Slint, Fugazi and the like, i really don't know anything else about him really - might pick this up - am i to understand it's recommended?

EDIT* hold on, never mind, this has nothing to do with god's favourite condiment, sorry to have derailed the thread. back to the mustard talk. over here, we refer to a good, fast pitcher as having 'some mustard'. are your athletes mustarded too?

aye so i had to go with good ol' colman's mustard tonight (only one in the cupboard). surprisingly good with baby potatoes.

anyone else get any mustard action tonight?

nlgbbbblth said:
there's a mustard forum on boards.ie

mustard rocks

yeah i was just thinkin about that.

my honey roast ham sambo at christmas is worthless without colmans.
the american stuff can be nice with certain things but never delivers the colmans kick.

Lord Damian said:
excellent. besides his associations with Slint, Fugazi and the like, i really don't know anything else about him really - might pick this up - am i to understand it's recommended?

he doesn't really have anything to do with fugazi

but yeah -
big black
rapeman
shellac

albini's own bands are better than 99% of the bands he's recorded.

Mustard is lovely on Hot-dogs too! Not that crappy english mustard but that deli type.

Oooh, has anyone had them sausages with mustard seeds in them??? Bleedin' delish dey is!!!!!! Well posh too!

WiFe-Alex%20Trebek.jpg

Alex Trebek: Moving on.. "Animal Sounds"; "Condiments"; and finally, "Your Ass or a Hole in the Ground". Mr. Reynolds, unfortunately you're in the lead, so we'll start with you.

Burt Reynolds: Yeah, I'll take the condom thing for, uh.. eight thou.

Alex Trebek: That's "Condiments". For $400. "This condiment is made from mustard seeds". [ Stewart buzzes in ] French Stewart.

French Stewart: The answer, of course, is onions. I'll take "Condiments" for $800, thank you.. [ buzzer sounds ]

Alex Trebek: That's not the right answer. [ Reynolds buzzes in ] Burt Reynolds.

Burt Reynolds: That's not my name.

Alex Trebek: Okay. Turd Ferguson.

Burt Reynolds: [ laughs ] Yeah, what do ya want?

Alex Trebek: You buzzed in!

Burt Reynolds: No I didn't.

Alex Trebek: Yes you did!

Burt Reynolds: Yeah, well, that's your opinion.

Alex Trebek: I hate my job. The answer was "mustard". Mustard is made from mustard seeds. Mr. Reynolds, it's still your board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back