musikding.de (2 Viewers)

i just finished a shruthi-1 synth. totally badass.

I think i'm gonig to have a bash at a SSL 4000 Mix Bus Compressor next. http://www.prodigy-pro.com/diy/index.php?topic=40766.0

it's a clone of the comp from this desk:
1-046-046756-SSL-SL4000E.jpg

Still working on my muff to be all muffs, two foot switches, one flip switch, and five knobs. Gonna be amazing. Just about to start on another DOD250/SHO combo (probably going to Ann Post) and finishing a Dark Meathead for another mate who I also just finished a buffered ABY splitter for.

Mel are you into Tremelos? The tremulus lune kit from musikding is great, built it for someone a while ago and both eh and I were super impressed with it, sounds great and is super super tweakable.

Still working on my muff to be all muffs, two foot switches, one flip switch, and five knobs. Gonna be amazing. Just about to start on another DOD250/SHO combo (probably going to Ann Post) and finishing a Dark Meathead for another mate who I also just finished a buffered ABY splitter for.

Mel are you into Tremelos? The tremulus lune kit from musikding is great, built it for someone a while ago and both eh and I were super impressed with it, sounds great and is super super tweakable.

yeah I love trem,and I actually owned a 4ms tremulus lune at one stage,but it had far too much shit on it!

this is the very one I had,wouldn't mind a simpler one though
lloyd2c.jpg

The Musikding Tremolo only has 5 knobs so it should be considerably more simple than the 4ms one. Here Moose, how does that tremolo handle doing choppy sounds???

Also, have you still got some of those trannys left for the Meathead? Gonna start my build these week

It's basically this one but it's based on the older one where the gain is a trimpot. Might be worth making it an external one like this one.

line_art64.jpg

I do still have them transistors. Can probably meet you Wednesday or Thursday after work. I got some cool sorta reverse choppy stuff happening running oscillators through it.

Hi lads
just finished 2 kits from musikding,First builds ever
Der Screamer & Der Range
while the screamer build went perfectly Ive had a bit of bother with the range
its not boosting volume until half way & it sounds very trebly on all settings
the only thing i found different was the value on resistor No 3 whick is reading 56k instead of 68 k
The transistor is an EFT83c
I have a 100k resistor left over from the screamer will that do ?
Any help will be very appreciated
Heres a pic of the 2 finished pedals ,paintwork a little rough but might redo them
S7301638.jpg

Defo made a mistake with the Rangemaster. If you post pics of the guts I may be able to help out sorting it. It should sound great all round and quite different on the different settings.

I've a fairly big order in progress with them at the moment. Waiting about two weeks now, starting to get impatient.

I find this to be the case with everything I order online from Germany. I waited nearly three weeks for some T-Shirts to arrive from American Apparel. You can get stuff shipped from China faster.

Hi lads
just finished 2 kits from musikding,First builds ever
Der Screamer & Der Range
while the screamer build went perfectly Ive had a bit of bother with the range
its not boosting volume until half way & it sounds very trebly on all settings
the only thing i found different was the value on resistor No 3 whick is reading 56k instead of 68 k
The transistor is an EFT83c
I have a 100k resistor left over from the screamer will that do ?
Any help will be very appreciated
Heres a pic of the 2 finished pedals ,paintwork a little rough but might redo them
View attachment 7338

nice paint work man! - welcome to soldersville.

I find this to be the case with everything I order online from Germany. I waited nearly three weeks for some T-Shirts to arrive from American Apparel. You can get stuff shipped from China faster.

That was quite a while ago, 7-10 seems to be the average for me these days from ordering to arriving here. I'm buying most of my bits and pieces from banzai these days. I find Rowan in customer service great to deal with. Like for example this week they sent me 6 B size enclosures rather than BB size, once I got in touch they had replacements in the next post and I ended up keeping the six smaller ones at half price!! I also got to stick a few switches I';d forgotten to order in with the replacement boxes.

I won't tell yous how much I've spent with them over the last few years though. It kinda scared me when I seen it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back