musikding.de (1 Viewer)

Phase 90 clone sounds great for that price. Hmmm if only they were up last week when I ordered from them. Have my eye on another phaser though.

I have those transistors for you here in Dublin now. Sorry bout being slack with posting them.

Mel, I like the ac128s in the fuzz face, gonna do another Rangemaster for myself with one this week. Really impressed with the one I made for Boycie.

Aw no worries Moose! I ordered the rest of the parts but had to get them delivered to my folks place. Gonna collect them this weekend. It'll be another few weeks before I get a chance to try build the Meathead I reckon, so no rush! Where did you order them from anyway?? Couldn't find them online in the usual places

Rangemasters are sweeeeeeeet pedals! Wanna try build me another one soon but with higher quality parts.

The enclosure looks great! What did you do to it? Sand it, primer... etc??

Aw no worries Moose! I ordered the rest of the parts but had to get them delivered to my folks place. Gonna collect them this weekend. It'll be another few weeks before I get a chance to try build the Meathead I reckon, so no rush! Where did you order them from anyway?? Couldn't find them online in the usual places

Rangemasters are sweeeeeeeet pedals! Wanna try build me another one soon but with higher quality parts.

The enclosure looks great! What did you do to it? Sand it, primer... etc??

yeah at first I tried to get the finish off with steel wool,no fucking dice that shit was bomb proof
but a quick date with some nitromors and it came right off

used some halfords primer to get a nice even surface for the paint to grip onto,then two coats of silver hammerite spray

might try and find some inkjet decal paper in town,anyone got any idea where I'd get it?

I have some I've never used, your welcome to a sheet if you can't find any in town.

Built the musikding fuzz factory kit over the weekend. Damn that thing is loud!!!!!

Nearly finished my Great Destroyer clone too. Just a need to solder up the leads tonight.

Then on to my Devi Ever GZ/ZG clone, then the Meathead Deluxe. Then the Devi Ever Rocket/Godzilla clone.

That stripboard takes some getting used to though!

Has anyone got any spare 8-pin IC sockets lying around I could buy off you??? Want to use one in a Penny Pedals Fingerprint build but Maplin are out of stock. No point in ordering just one from musikding/banzai etc with the cost of shipping.

Thanks

i do dude,this type?
t_17641_01-01.gif

sure i can just pop a couple in the post to you,they cost fuck all

Totally forgot I had the parts to build a deluxe dark meathead so hopefully gonna knock one of them together soon. Apart from that - need to get a start on some synth diy stuff but that's gonna be a much bigger job :) actually there was a crazy fucked up diy pedal on diystompboxes I want to try. A crazy cross between a fuzz, delay, and chorus. I'll try dig out the page for ya if it's something you'd be into?

It's called the Noise Ensemble. Can't get into diystompboxes in work but do a search and it should show up ok. There's a video posted on Ilovefuzz too in the DIY section if you wanna hear the thing. It's mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back