MUSIC DOWNLOADS ARE KILLING THE SCENE (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Corm
  • Start date
  • Replies 84
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 11
always disliked and distrusted profane exitence for no real reason.now i finally have justifiction.in off the red!
52608pw400.jpg

PHP:
http://cahrecords.com/

New items of the day:
This has been the worst month of sales in CAH history. In fact I don't have enough funds to cover my bills this coming Tuesday. CAH is done unless you loyal supporters come through on sales this weekend. At this point there's nothing I can do. I've fought as hard as I could to keep things going and I'm just out of solutions. Please spread the word, make a purchase and keep this label alive. I've increased the sale we've had all summer to now 25% off everything. Take the sale as a way to boost sales or me getting rid of everything and quiting. Thanks for all your support over the last 8 years... NICK

Hahah, tough shit for the cunt.

He refused to send the money back to the people who bought the MP3s of our album, said he was giving it to one of our labels cos "if we didn't need the money he was sure they did".

I would like NDT to take singlehanded credit for killing CAH Records. Word on the street is that he was raking it in until we totally annihilated his credit rating. That's the last time anyone makes $24 off OUR music! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back