MUSIC DOWNLOADS ARE KILLING THE SCENE (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Corm
  • Start date
  • Replies 84
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 11
lol, the thread on boards.ie went on for about 10 pages so I think it's pretty common knowledge :D Yeah, it was that one. One of the "admins" got a little smart the night before... to quote "Redbrick has never been rooted in my time"... oh the lolz.

But yeah, that thing is a beast.

I knew there was something bigger around. AND IT'S BARELY BEING USED!! (Unless most of DCU host their webpages on it?)

Skynet's server: "a state of the art server with a dual processor E450, 2GB RAM and 20 9GB disks"

FUCK YEAH LIMERICK!!

what the fuck are ye talkin about??????:confused::confused::confused:

hear mikey don't mind them nerds hurting your olde nogging.
oi it up!..................in the pub! in the pub! in the pub! the pub! the puuuubbb!!!! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8854233

and http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=269107088

edit.dont mind that mister x stuff it seems a bit shit.... ive a demo thats way better ill burn it up and drop it down soon!

sorry for my bad english.

i have nothing against if somebody want to rip any of my releases and put it on a free download. of course it affect selling really badly but i don't mind if free download is avalaible fev months after record release....not before!
it's matter of respect of work that band and the label put into releasing record.
for me it's enough if the costs of the pressings are back to me. if there is some more i'm really happy but it's not so important.

i can say from my own experiences that Dan from profane existence is a thief. he still own me lots of money for the records that i send him for a trade ages ago. he never send his part of the trade to me. the other thing is that i pay for an ad and a song that supposed to be on one of the profane existence magazines. it never happend because he said i send that song too late. he didin't send my money back!!. i send him lots of e-mails asking what the fuck?
no answear!!
i don't care that i lost the money. that fella lost much more than money can buy.

paying for mp3's is a fucking joke!!

We should sign yer man Dan up for some Skynet business:

TermPistool2.jpg

http://cahrecords.com/

New items of the day:
This has been the worst month of sales in CAH history. In fact I don't have enough funds to cover my bills this coming Tuesday. CAH is done unless you loyal supporters come through on sales this weekend. At this point there's nothing I can do. I've fought as hard as I could to keep things going and I'm just out of solutions. Please spread the word, make a purchase and keep this label alive. I've increased the sale we've had all summer to now 25% off everything. Take the sale as a way to boost sales or me getting rid of everything and quiting. Thanks for all your support over the last 8 years... NICK

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back