Murderball (1 Viewer)

Lord Damian

i don't even know if this film has opened over there yet; wondering if anyone has seen it and if so what they think of it.

It's not been released over here yet - according to the IMDB, it's not out until November, but iftn.ie doesn't even have it listed for then :(

It looks amazing. I'm a complete pussy and I cry at most movies, but it's pretty rare for a trailer to make me start crying.

It looks amazing and all reviews have been great, i started downloading it the other day and decided to stop because i want to see it in the cinema. The polyphonic spree have to be the most over-used trailer/advert band ! (although the postal service are catching them)

amazing movie. absolutely amazing - very touching in certain parts and yet you dont come away feeling sorry for those guys as they have made something of themselves. well directed, great individual stories - i would recommend anyone to go and see this. and dont be afeared to cry - it doesn't make you a pussy.

.|..|

- fyi mark zupan has written a critically acclaimed autobiography, check it out.

image.php

I really loved it. It says some about a documentry if that you have no real interest in the subject and it still rocks. I love the inter with Zupan's mates where they talking about who ppl think the accident made him a prick and then they say Nah he was always like that..

I must say I felt sorry for the coach.

Next to Hoop dreams - it's the best Sports doc I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back