municipal waste 5 december (1 Viewer)

Fucking deadly gig.Ended up drinkig the whole weekend,all day Saturday with Moose,he's a ledge bag.Jane came home from the big march at tea time and shut the party down.Sorry Moose!

Yep. I really wanted to leave earlier but them lot had to finish their beers. But what really pissed us off is how horribly we timed it, we really thought we would have arrived mid-Iron Lung set as we more or less thought that Gama Bomb were not going to be on till around 6ish and that Iron Lung wouldn't have been on till 7ish.

Really just pissed off I missed Iron Lung. Mackle said they were amazing.

Sure that's how the times did work out! You lads all arrived about 7.55 or so!

I really wish I could remember this gig, I basically robbed myself. Dirt.

I'm in the same boat as well.I remember Iron Lung,but then I got a bottle of Buckfast(in Fibbers!)and thats it.Zilch.

Thankfully I remember all the bands just don't remember anything much afterwards and then waking up on Gary's sofa.

Just in case anyone missed me saying it over the weekend: Iron Lung are the greatest band in hardcore right now.

I thought this was a fucking great gig. Missed the first band, I thought Gama Bomb were real good. Iron Lung were real good, and the drummer was fucking amazing, but I wasn't really in the mood for them. Municipal Waste were great fun live, no beer bong though! :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back