municipal waste 5 december (3 Viewers)

yeah its fucking shit dole up here, i dont even get that much i get 45 quid a week cos im under 25. the money might be shit but the hours are fucking brilliant. it means sometimes i cant go to gigs that id like to but that doesnt mean the gigs are over priced it means i am an alcoholic with no money.

That's what you get for 800 years, you Thatcherite cunt. Enjoy your tenants special brew...we'll meanwhile be suppin on the Guinnskey and sockin cash away. YEESSSS: Ireland 3, England 0. Who put the ball in the English net? Doley, Doley!

That's what you get for 800 years, you Thatcherite cunt. Enjoy your tenants special brew...we'll meanwhile be suppin on the Guinnskey and sockin cash away. YEESSSS: Ireland 3, England 0. Who put the ball in the English net? Doley, Doley!

I think you'll find the answer is actually Houghton, Sheedy, and David Kelly. Yeeeeoooooooo

(Eager could have told you the David Kelly one)

last night was class. i got my thrash on and my mong on. and my black eye isnt too bad either.

but check this out

me: hey can i have some more ice for my eye please?
barman fills a plastic shopping bag with ice and tissue and water and gives it to me. it's the size of my fuckin head.
me: okay, thanks but can i just have a little bit of ice in this piece of tissue. i've got to hold it up to my head like.
barman: it's too big is it?
me: yeah, kinda.
barman: fuck yourself.

WHAT THE FUCK?
hilarious. wanker.

i actually hate you corm, actually. and i am disgusted with myself for not makin it down to this as im barred from the slimer where they are playing up here. watch your back journo bastard. !baggyyyy

p.s.fuck super t and brew in a shoe my apple mead is ready in teo weeks 12 percent of fizzy protestant work ethic mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

It was a deadly gig alright.

When I say gig I mean Municipal Waste because due to the earlyness of the gig, me having to hang about with my mates while they were getting steamin and all of us collectively getting the timing absolutely horribly wrong we missed every single band but Municipal Waste and if we even left 10 minutes later the gaff we would have missed them completely.

Good things of the night: the bouncer cunts got mouthed off by Municipal Waste for being cunts and I got a good hanging out sesh with some boyos haven't seen in ages.

You mean the barman in Fibbers was a dickhead Jill?
Fibbers in being run by wankers shock!

Venues that should be boycotted due to being completely shit and having wankers running them:
1. Fibbers
2. Downstairs in Murray's (where the Boom Boom Room currently holds gigs)

Venues that are sound or have a record of being sound despite intermittent issues:
1. Bohs
2. The Lower Deck
3. The Tap

It was a deadly gig alright.

When I say gig I mean Municipal Waste because due to the earlyness of the gig, me having to hang about with my mates while they were getting steamin and all of us collectively getting the timing absolutely horribly wrong we missed every single band but Municipal Waste and if we even left 10 minutes later the gaff we would have missed them completely.

Good things of the night: the bouncer cunts got mouthed off by Municipal Waste for being cunts and I got a good hanging out sesh with some boyos haven't seen in ages.

Aye youse arrived ridiculously late alright. All advertisements etc. did say early show doors 5.30 on them though, only yourselves to blame unfortunately!

Yep. I really wanted to leave earlier but them lot had to finish their beers. But what really pissed us off is how horribly we timed it, we really thought we would have arrived mid-Iron Lung set as we more or less thought that Gama Bomb were not going to be on till around 6ish and that Iron Lung wouldn't have been on till 7ish.

Really just pissed off I missed Iron Lung. Mackle said they were amazing.

Best gig for craic in ages. MW rocked like mo-fos. Met Dave Witte after and he was really sound. Iron Lung were good but not as good as people had said they were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back