municipal waste 5 december (2 Viewers)

hahaha, yeah, i only wish i had a burzum shirt so he could pick me out

byrneos...I'll see you...IN THE PIT!!!

GOOD LUCK

SA401186.jpg

gonna be a good gig! i'll be there! €15 isnt too bad, and hey they sell buckfast by the bottle there too so for €30 you can get pretty drunk (2 bottles)!

Seriously €15 is fuck all.Especially when compared to usual metal gig prices.
Municipal Waste must surely be worth it.
I've got less spends than someone on the scratcher and I wouldn't begrudge it.
It drives me mental when people whine about the price of gigs,when most gigs are stupidly cheap.
Sure the mainstream morons pay mad fucking dosh without a flinch.
I wonder is that because they appreciate music more or what?

Yeah, people complaining about the price of gigs when they aren't actually that expensive is ridiculous.
It's cause some people want to see all the bands they like for fuck all with someone else doing all the work and dealing with all the shit. Some people are just selfish as fuck in other words.

fifteen quid for two quality touring bands and two local bands is fuck all.about a five or 6 quid more expensive than going to a punk gig where maybe one touring band plays?
played one or two more expensive gigs when i was doing noise stuff,probably the only times i didn't lose some amount of money by playing,people had to go without an extra pint,big deal.

so sick of people moaning about people moaning about gig prices

on a side note its mad how little you get on the dole in the north about 55 euro a week, its almost four times that in the south, and things defo aint four times dearer.

anyway i'm off to work.

yeah its fucking shit dole up here, i dont even get that much i get 45 quid a week cos im under 25. the money might be shit but the hours are fucking brilliant. it means sometimes i cant go to gigs that id like to but that doesnt mean the gigs are over priced it means i am an alcoholic with no money.

yeah its fucking shit dole up here, i dont even get that much i get 45 quid a week cos im under 25. the money might be shit but the hours are fucking brilliant. it means sometimes i cant go to gigs that id like to but that doesnt mean the gigs are over priced it means i am an alcoholic with no money.

yawn

Does anyone know if theres any tickets left for this.I fucking never got one like a moron.But I REALLY wanna go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back