Movie Zine (1 Viewer)

cool zine. it reminded me of the movie reviews they used to have on aertel years ago. anybody remember them? they were usually funny and a good dose of taking the piss outta shite movies. whoever did it moved on to bigger and brighter things and i was left with blank explanation and tag line reviews to inform my descision making.

back to the zine, my favourite review was 'the adventures of sharkboy and lavagirl in 3-d'. good times.

Thanks for the kind words dudes. I loved those Aertel reviews!

Catwoman - I would if they weren't all gone.

Oh yeah thanks Helena! It arrived so quick i hadn't even asked for it yet.

We didn't agree on many things, but i can't control peoples minds, i've come to accept that now.

320x240.jpg

do up more! 25 is nothing. and i want one. and you're a civil servant so you've got nothing better to be doing. surely there are some resources around the office just crying out to be abused...

Super Dexta said:
do up more! 25 is nothing. and i want one. and you're a civil servant so you've got nothing better to be doing. surely there are some resources around the office just crying out to be abused...

Ha! If by 'resources' you mean a 15-year old photocopier capable of making a grown woman cry then yes, yes I do. I thought 25 copies was loads cos I didn't think anyone would want one! I'll probably do another run next week. I'll post up here when it's done. Hooray!

Alan Remorse said:
ha, remember Death To Videodrome D?
we were so excited about it
those were the days

hahah yeah, so full of enthusiam about everything
someday my friend.. someday
it'll have to be nasty though
nastier than we first envisioned

Helena, your zine is deadly..thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back