Mor II? (2 Viewers)

psychonavigation at mor

Psychonavigation @ Mor Festival Featuring:
Ufeari,Manta with Connect Four Orchestra + Jeff Gormley
<aka Soul Gun Warriors> Presents "Imaginaarium".

Also bring your radios to to hear a exclusive Psychonavigation radio mix on Sat night/Sunday morning @ 2am on Mor Fm.

FancyGoods said:
are the midgets realy bad, like?...

They're really handy if you lose stuff, 'cos they can crawl into really awkward places and have a good search...but they do tend to kind of get in your way when it gets dark and you fall over them, mind you, wonderful singers, such voices..

will they let you rest beer on their heads?
cyclotron said:
They're really handy if you lose stuff, 'cos they can crawl into really awkward places and have a good search...but they do tend to kind of get in your way when it gets dark and you fall over them, mind you, wonderful singers, such voices..

cyclotron said:
Bit pervy, though. Although the females are the biters, what the males get up to isn't fit for a lady to describe.

Is it me, or is it looking a bit weathery?

Someone in work just laughed and said something about a Hurricane when I said I was going camping for the weekend...

jane said:
Ahem, what I said was that it wasn't fit 'for a lady to describe'. I said nothing about myself.

I am, of course, not a lady, but a more sophisticated 'gentlewoman'.
Or a "Carrier".

Yes, I recall something this morning, on the radio while i was still in a sleepy state about hurricane charlie coming to visit for the mor festival... :(

I'll bring my weather machine, if I can just sneak it out of death mountain without captain upstanding catching me... !ninjaaaa

how long have ye lived in Ireland and suddenly yer surprised that there'll be rain on the wkend you've waited for for yonks!

Weather forecast from yahoo for Tullamore

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] Thu Fri Sat Sun[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2]Mostly Cloudy [font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2]Mostly Cloudy[/size][/font] [/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2]Partly Cloudy [/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2]Rain/Wind[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2] High 19 High 16 High 16 High 16[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2] Low 11 Low 10 Low 8 Low 8[/size][/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2][/size][/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back