Monolake (1 Viewer)

I've got the Carl Craig mix of Maurizio's Domina stuck in my head since this morning. I've had worse thing stuck there
.|..| now there's a deadly tune, domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina domina....anyone know if it's possible to download it anywhere?
anyone else into Martyn, 2562/a made up sound? I like their styles. not to sure about the dubstepXtechno name it has...s'pose that's what it is tho...

yeh, theres some really interesting stuff coming out of that whole
dubstep/techno area at the moment. skulldisco especially have put
out some great stuff, shame there finishing up soon..and applebims
podcast for resident advisor a few months ago was a really nice mix
of the two different sounds.

http://www.residentadvisor.net/podcast-episode.aspx?id=110

probably need to do some googleing to track it down since they only
keep the most recent ones on the site.

weird..i had always assumed this was an original carl craig track. no
mention of maurizio on the .mp3 i have. now that i've just heard it
though, think i prefer the maurizio mix.

carl craig's playing over here soon as far as i know too, maybe late
november/early december in the twisted pepper.
Yeah, it appeared on the Maurizio record as Domina Carl Craig's Mind Mix but it seems to have nothing to do with the original (which I'm not that familiar with, mind you). It's also on More Songs About Food And Revolutionary Art as Dominas with no mention of Maurizio, so I don't think it's a remix at all.

Fucking love it though.

Yeah, he's playing late November some time. I'll probably go, though I don't head out as often anymore.

Theo Parrish and Shed are playing Twisted Pepper soon too. That sounds a promising night.

this thread should be renamed as the techno thread .|..|
was listening to some stonkingly good techno earlier - marcel dettmann's 'lattice'...what a choon. cant find it on youtube or his myspace unfortunately but its worth tracking down.

I love the little I've heard of Metro Area. I remember thinking that this was exactly the sort of thing I should be listening to more of.

I love the little I've heard of Metro Area. I remember thinking that this was exactly the sort of thing I should be listening to more of.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gEnrAJaynM"]YouTube - Metro Area - Miura (Original Mix) (deep house\electrofunk)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et3NzDtMvzY"]YouTube - Metro Area - Atmosphrique[/ame] (sound is a bit dodgy on this)

they remixed the latest fabric offering as well. worth a listen.

managed to pick up the Metro Area compilation LP in a record shop in sligo 2 weeks ago. have been looking for it for years. really great stuff.

morgan geist (half of metro area) has a new album out actually- decent enough. he also mixed/compiled the great Unclassics disco compilation from about 4 years ago..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back