monkey tennis (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter redd
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0
No gorillas can't join in coz they're not monkies they're apes. I hate when you over hear some thick mother/father banging on the glass at the gorilla enclosure in the zoo and saying to their ugly little spawn "Look at the monkey, isn't he funny, the monkey"
If you're going to be incorrect you might as well go the whole hog and call gorillas ferrets

Hate not aimed at you Beanstalk.

Originally posted by flashpants
No gorillas can't join in coz they're not monkies they're apes. I hate when you over hear some thick mother/father banging on the glass at the gorilla enclosure in the zoo and saying to their ugly little spawn "Look at the monkey, isn't he funny, the monkey"
If you're going to be incorrect you might as well go the whole hog and call gorillas ferrets

Hate not aimed at you Beanstalk.

I know how you feel.. back in the day I saw some kids on a school tour pointing at the grillas and calling them monjkeys, so I wnet over and bet several shades shit out of all the little bastards, hit the teacher a few slaps to the head and all... now some might say I was a little rash, or some might blame the PCP I was smoking at the time.. but jaysus I'd do it again tomorrow... no regrets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back