missing tracksuit top? (1 Viewer)

haha goone losing your traksuit top!
What was on in the metropolitan? Dave Clarke?

good buzz? who went?

thegoone said:
if anyone lost a trackie in the metropolitan last night there's a good chance i have it
i took the wrong one home with me (d'oh)
maybe someone has mine?

ms.b.haven said:
No LOL this is marvellous fun!
ok, well i know i'm silly for encouraging you and i know this is all my fault and on behalf of all the wrong-doers in the world, i apologise to thumped for this thread not revealing where the missing tracksuit top ended up. like i said, i was drunk but now i'm really bored and i'm not sure it was all vinnie's fault any more.

yeah i was your fault but it was fun seeing how long you'd let it go on for, thatnks for keeping me amused
hag said:
ok, well i know i'm silly for encouraging you and i know this is all my fault and on behalf of all the wrong-doers in the world, i apologise to thumped for this thread not revealing where the missing tracksuit top ended up. like i said, i was drunk but now i'm really bored and i'm not sure it was all vinnie's fault any more.

Vinnie said:
If everyone was as easily amused as you life would be like an ad for Kinder Bueno.

Imagine that eh?

"you like tracksuits don't you?"

"yes.... they're my life"

"ever tried to bite some milk? well now you can...!!!"

heee heee heeeeeeeeee :D best ad ever! what was it for again? some kinder milk bar thing... bite some milk??? i know i have... :D

hag said:
"ever tried to bite some milk? well now you can...!!!"

heee heee heeeeeeeeee :D best ad ever! what was it for again? some kinder milk bar thing... bite some milk??? i know i have... :D

Kinder modernized and it's just not the same now.

Chuppa Chup ads are the new Kinder ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back