missing tracksuit top? (1 Viewer)

ms.b.haven said:
i actually think i am which is sad. so piss off
hang on, you think you're coming on to me? hooooray! my first ever girlfriend. hey vinnie, you saw this right? so when i tell the 'guys', you'll back me up, right? yay. i wonder when we'll have the sex.

no wait a sec............that's sad
hag said:
hang on, you think you're coming on to me? hooooray! my first ever girlfriend. hey vinnie, you saw this right? so when i tell the 'guys', you'll back me up, right? yay. i wonder when we'll have the sex.

I told the guys and they said "Who the fuck is Hag?". So I said you know, Hag? The Hagster? Dave Haggis? He got a girlfriend and I think she could be the one. And they asked me who I was and why was i talking to them so I said Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and then they said the abacus of your mind is a friend only to those who use pictures to spell.

Vinnie said:
I told the guys and they said "Who the fuck is Hag?". So I said you know, Hag? The Hagster? Dave Haggis? He got a girlfriend and I think she could be the one. And they asked me who I was and why was i talking to them so I said Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and then they said the abacus of your mind is a friend only to those who use pictures to spell.
and then what did you say? i hope it was something funny...

ms.b.haven said:
when you get your rabies shots k
what? i'm a dog now? woof woof! <sniffs own hole...>

that's a good name for a song. sniffs own hole. it's about vinnie. oh boy, i have half the lyrics done already... oh boy, it's a killer.

hey, this is how i imagine me and you, ms.b.haven. i'm the dog.

monkey-with-dog.jpg

is that your ex? nice, why'd ye break up?
hag said:
what? i'm a dog now? woof woof! <sniffs own hole...>

that's a good name for a song. sniffs own hole. it's about vinnie. oh boy, i have half the lyrics done already... oh boy, it's a killer.

hey, this is how i imagine me and you, ms.b.haven. i'm the dog.

monkey-with-dog.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back