missing tracksuit top? (2 Viewers)

ms.b.haven said:
do you sit at home at the weekends watching movies so you can steal other peoples lines to make you sound witty and intelligent? go read your ann & barry book honey, your words are falling on deaf ears

Say what you will about me cockface, but I'll not have A slight made against Ann and Barry.

hey, hey....word of advice, stop paying that, he isn't doing you justice. even you might come up with something better than that. tell you what, take another little break and get back to me, bee-atch
Latex lizzie said:
Say what you will about me cockface, but I'll not have A slight made against Ann and Barry.

ms.b.haven said:
hey, hey....word of advice, stop paying that, he isn't doing you justice. even you might come up with something better than that. tell you what, take another little break and get back to me, bee-atch
caustic isn't the word. the word is ....???

ms.b.haven said:
i take it that's the only word you know? well when everyone's referring to you as that i guess it kinda sticks in the mind...sorry i mean braincell
haha - that's the most stupid thing i've ever read.

more please.

here. instead of quick posting, reply to person in question
Vinnie said:
Here. Were you in Gimme Gimmee Gimmee? I fucking love that show. Heh heh. He's a homo and she's a slut. Heh heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back