Missing guitarist 'presumed dead' (1 Viewer)

heheh, what a crap video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv0D-s83Lc4"]YouTube - Strip it down video[/ame]

can't believe someone taped over throwing muses best song with this!

So that's why yer man sings like it's a different language. To hide the lyrics. I could never understand what he was saying, but I quite liked that about his style.

"While reviews were mixed - the band's limited musical ability and reliance on aggressive posturing alienated many - Generation Terrorists sold over 250,000 copies and established the Manic Street Preachers as Britain's new indie rock hope."

Limited musical ability? Fucking hell. Didn't seem that limited to me when I was trying to learn the guitar solos all those years ago.
The solo from Crucifix Kiss is one of my all time faves. Doubt I'll ever be good enough to play it too.

"While reviews were mixed - the band's limited musical ability and reliance on aggressive posturing alienated many - Generation Terrorists sold over 250,000 copies and established the Manic Street Preachers as Britain's new indie rock hope."

Limited musical ability? Fucking hell. Didn't seem that limited to me when I was trying to learn the guitar solos all those years ago.
The solo from Crucifix Kiss is one of my all time faves. Doubt I'll ever be good enough to play it too.

JDB is a good solid player. Nicky Wire is up there with Adam Clayton as far as bass players go.

From 2000AD, Prog 276
acemanic.jpg

Whatever about their merits as a band, I hope I can someday produce quotes like this:
"He gave me a Daily Telegraph and a Mars bar, two things I liked - the sports section of the Telegraph is still the best."

Manic Street Preachers - great tunes but the worst lyrics of any popular group. Really dreadful Junior Cert english stuff. It's not a pamphlet Bradfield, it's a song.

I once had a dream where Cilla Blacks 'Surprise Surprise' reunited the boys with Edwards. It was awkward for all concerned. I woke up laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back