Adam Clayton finally read his bank statement (2 Viewers)

It'll be interesting to see the juxtaposition between this sentence and the one to be handed down to that 45 year old who raped his old mum on mothers day after drinks and dancing.

"Nothing, frankly, could explain away the scale of this dishonesty other than the greed in pursuit of a lavish lifestyle...," said Judge McCartan.

fuck me. ring any bells?
depressing times.

Dude imports Chinese garlic, gets six years. Now this. Yeah, she should have done some time, but this is nuts when you consider what countless other banking cocks have gotten away with. I'd like to hear Clayton say this was too harsh. Though he probably knew what a possile sentence would be when he took her to court. Unpleasant business.

Dude imports Chinese garlic, gets six years. Now this. Yeah, she should have done some time, but this is nuts when you consider what countless other banking cocks have gotten away with. I'd like to hear Clayton say this was too harsh. Though he probably knew what a possile sentence would be when he took her to court. Unpleasant business.

Does Adam now need a new assistant to buy him Corn Flakes? If the pay is good, I'd do it.

I wonder what his victim impact statement was.

"Erm, the big string of numbers on my bank statement were slightly different"

Seven years. Fucking hell.

Hopefully she has a big ball of that money buried somewhere for when she gets out.

check out this story on the RTE news from 6 O'Clock on the RTE player. The bit at the very end of the report, check whats written on the back of the prison transport van. Is that a pisstake or what? It was cut from the 9 o'clock new report.

The stingy scumbag paid her and her husband a joint salary of €48,000 pa.

If he wants a PA then he should pay a proper salary.

24K apiece at the height of the boom. Ok they were living rent free I guess.

Very harsh sentence. That's more than a lot of rapists get. How the hell does that add up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back