Missing guitarist 'presumed dead' (1 Viewer)

Raudi Raus Schinkel

Missing Manic Street Preachers guitarist Richey Edwards has been declared as presumed dead.
The Welsh musician disappeared 13 years ago, at the age of 27.
Despite alleged sightings across the world, many believe Edwards took his own life.
Edwards, also a lyricist for the band, was last seen in London on February 1st 1995.
Manic Street Preachers publicist Terri Hall said today: 'His parents Graham and Sherry Edwards have now been granted a court order for him to be declared presumed dead'.

They got unspeakably shit, and the first two albums were not great (although i have a soft spot for Gold Against The Soul), but The Holy Bible is a fantastic album. Saw 'em on that tour in the Tivoli.

This 'presumed dead' thing is bullshit though. Saw Richie shopping in Super Value in Dunshaughlin yesterday morning.

This 'presumed dead' thing is bullshit though. Saw Richie shopping in Super Value in Dunshaughlin yesterday morning.

He's let himself go

388188849_cc79fd1e57.jpg

Trufax: Richie Kavanagh ALWAYS wears those white gloves cos he's got some weird skin condition and his hands are covered in gross scabs.

Trufax: Richie Kavanagh ALWAYS wears those white gloves cos he's got some weird skin condition and his hands are covered in gross scabs.

I once hitched a lift with a family of travellers from Oranmore to Galway and they played Ritchie Kavanagh over and over again. Longest trip ever.

meh, I think their first four albums are great

I find they're more obtuse and silly lyrics quite charming in their earnestness

Nat West, Nat West Barclays Midlands Lloyds
Blackhorse Apocalypse
Death sanitised through credit

brilliant.
years since i listened to GT, or any manics stuff for that matter. cant stand them these days. gave up for good after know your enemy, not that the previous 2 albums were any good either. i especially hate everything must go. still have a poster of jdb, nicky wire and richey covered in gold paint on my bedroom wall at my mother's house from melody maker. ahem.

brilliant.
years since i listened to GT, or any manics stuff for that matter. cant stand them these days. gave up for good after know your enemy, not that the previous 2 albums were any good either. i especially hate everything must go. still have a poster of jdb, nicky wire and richey covered in gold paint on my bedroom wall at my mother's house from melody maker. ahem.

their most recent two albums are garbage as well

although There by the Grace of God was a wonderful song

You are pure! You are snow!
We are the useless sluts that they mould-ooo-wow-oo-oh--oooo-hoo-hooo-ooooh-hooooo-hoooo!
Rock 'n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair - oooo-hoo-hooo-ooooh-hooooo-hoooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back