Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (1 Viewer)

VG read for anyone with a passing interest in computer security.

Most people who call themselves "ethical hackers" work only to protect those who pay their consulting fee, which often are the they most deserve to be hacked. Hacking Team is see themselves as part of a tradition of inspiring Italian [1] design. I see them Vincenzetti, your company, and their cronies police, police, and government, as part of a long tradition of Italian fascism. I want to dedicate this guide to the victims of the assault on the Armando Diaz school, and all those who have shed their blood on hands Italian fascists.

2w26u - Ghostbin

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When someone says beach to me I unfortunately picture a grey day at the hole in the wall beach : (

but seriously that's mental. He can't even imagine songs in his head!

I do have the ‘milk voice’—that flat, inner monologue that has no texture or sound, which we use to tell ourselves: “Remember to pick up milk.”
my inner monologue is the same 'sound and texture' as my voice

sometimes it makes the transition to outer monologue, usually in the supermarket when it says something like "hmmmm, tomatoes tomatoes tomatoes"

When someone says beach to me I unfortunately picture a grey day at the hole in the wall beach : (

but seriously that's mental. He can't even imagine songs in his head!
My mate's Dad is deaf and he only imagines things, he says he doesn't have an inner voice.
Like when I say in my head "I think I've deserved a cup of tea!"
He just thinks of walking to the kitchen and making tea.

What if you're deaf and have aphantasia?

My mate's Dad is deaf and he only imagines things, he says he doesn't have an inner voice.

I'm guessing he can read and sign though, right? So while he won't have a representation of the sounds associated with those words, his mind will "sign" the thoughts but he won't move his hands, like you can think the words and not actually speak.

Also, has anyone here actually counted sheep to go to sleep? I too thought that was a metaphor. I can visualise it but it seems a bit fever dream-y to me, can't actually think about relaxing by it.

I'm guessing he can read and sign though, right? So while he won't have a representation of the sounds associated with those words, his mind will "sign" the thoughts but he won't move his hands, like you can think the words and not actually speak.

Also, has anyone here actually counted sheep to go to sleep? I too thought that was a metaphor. I can visualise it but it seems a bit fever dream-y to me, can't actually think about relaxing by it.

Yeah, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back