Minor Quibbles (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
a couple of things i've been mulling over during grouchy spare moments this week:

'teenage mutant ninja turtles: heroes in a half-shell'--it's not a half shell, it's a full turtle shell.

And so I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said many times, many ways
Merry Christmas to you
small babies and very old people can just fuck off then, is it?

a couple of things i've been mulling over during grouchy spare moments this week:

'teenage mutant ninja turtles: heroes in a half-shell'--it's not a half shell, it's a full turtle shell.

small babies and very old people can just fuck off then, is it?

Another minor quibble is that those old turtles cartoons have aged pretty badly. I sat down to watch it with my young lad and they sucked.

The Real Ghostbusters is still awesome though. And on Netflix.

Another minor quibble is that those old turtles cartoons have aged pretty badly. I sat down to watch it with my young lad and they sucked.

The Real Ghostbusters is still awesome though. And on Netflix.

Real Ghostbusters is indeed great, but it wasn't made in Dublin.

I heard a great bit of real-ghostbusters related trivia this week.

In the film version of Ghostbusters Peter Venkman was obviously played by Bill Murray, but in the animated show The Real Ghostbusters Venkman was voiced for the first 2 seasons (and by Dave Coullier off of Full House after that) by a veteran voice actor called Lorenzo Music.

Lorenzo Music's most famous roll was as the voice of Garfield in the cartoon series. In the the 2 noughties feature films about Garfield the voice of Garfield was played by Bill Murray.

I heard a great bit of real-ghostbusters related trivia this week.

In the film version of Ghostbusters Peter Venkman was obviously played by Bill Murray, but in the animated show The Real Ghostbusters Venkman was voiced for the first 2 seasons (and by Dave Coullier off of Full House after that) by a veteran voice actor called Lorenzo Music.

Lorenzo Music's most famous roll was as the voice of Garfield in the cartoon series. In the the 2 noughties feature films about Garfield the voice of Garfield was played by Bill Murray.

I remember hearing that alright, I think I heard that Bill Murray did the Garfield films as a tribute to Lorenzo, who'd passed away before the films started shooting. I could be wrong about that.

The ghosts on the real Ghostbusters. they weren't really ghosts were they? Like, what were they when they were alive?

The character of Slimer for the film was meant to have been the ghost of Jim Belushi.

But yeah, a lot of time on the Cartoon they were ghosts. Or the boogey man, or gremlins. I've been watching it a fair bit over the last while with my kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back