Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

I helped a friend move stuff from her (deceased) father's gaff to elsewhere.four drop offs.

Out of it I got two pints, a good laugh, and a really sweet pair of binoculars. I need binoculars at work.

I just wrote a country song called I dont wanna go to work anymore in the time since that last post..well the guts of one
What a great start to the day. Happy Friday everybody!

I just wrote a country song called I dont wanna go to work anymore in the time since that last post..well the guts of one
What a great start to the day. Happy Friday everybody!
You can be our very own Oliver Anthony!

Took the morning off to get an eye test. Need new glasses as expected, and the macular degeneration in my right eye hasn't deteriorated in the two years since my last test, so all good.
Took the rare opportunity of a few free hours on a weekday to get a satisfactory haircut but an unsatisfactory breakfast.
Can't win 'em all.

Took the morning off to get an eye test. Need new glasses as expected, and the macular degeneration in my right eye hasn't deteriorated in the two years since my last test, so all good.
Took the rare opportunity of a few free hours on a weekday to get a satisfactory haircut but an unsatisfactory breakfast.
Can't win 'em all.
Will the haircut be posted on the socials?

This is basically a public service. Me and my barber are working off a years old photo.
Who knows how far off the true StressDo path we are at this point?

I am joking here, but I'm also not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back