Minor Pleasures (15 Viewers)

Here if you’ve got blocked sinuses on the regular ask a doctor to take a good look up there. I thought I had really bad hay fever *for years* but ended up needing surgery to have an absolute shitload of nasal polyps removed. Life changing stuff.

Bonaire
Supposed to be good diving. Says the pie maker.
Jeepers. OK.

That's fancy. I did mine in a quarry with a sunk Chinook, which we were told to avoid.

So anyway I'm inside the Chinook, wriggling into the tail section, get stuck, and slowly understand how lobster traps work. But you'll learn how to take off your tanks underwater, so you'll be fine if you get trapped in tight spots.

Here if you’ve got blocked sinuses on the regular ask a doctor to take a good look up there. I thought I had really bad hay fever *for years* but ended up needing surgery to have an absolute shitload of nasal polyps removed. Life changing stuff.
yup.

Same thing, I'd forgotten about that. That's a good call. Breathing like an absolute mother fucker ever since. It's breezy up there now.

yup.

Same thing, I'd forgotten about that. That's a good call. Breathing like an absolute mother fucker ever since. It's breezy up there now.
Mine have started to come back, as has the snoring. Had a CT scan yesterday to see how bad it is.

Mine have started to come back, as has the snoring. Had a CT scan yesterday to see how bad it is.
Annoying. Have you been using sinus wash? I suspect it's generalised inflammation that did me in, which I'd like to imagine could be addressed by trying to remove allergens from the site.

Did they give you your scans afterwards? I still have mine.

I guess they could just go back in and redo you no? They could use the same scar they did last time. Did they do you with a little robot thing via your nose?

are you my wife's new boss?

There was also pie

Do you ever get that feeling where you wonder how you got so fucking lucky?
Like you're getting away with something?

And then your inner Catholic takes over and you wonder does this mean something shitty is gonna happen now?

This pie was that good. It raised existential questions about my current life.

View attachment 17586
Chicken and mushroom pie here. All hail the hot pie makers!

Whitagram-Image.jpeg

Annoying. Have you been using sinus wash? I suspect it's generalised inflammation that did me in, which I'd like to imagine could be addressed by trying to remove allergens from the site.

Did they give you your scans afterwards? I still have mine.

I guess they could just go back in and redo you no? They could use the same scar they did last time. Did they do you with a little robot thing via your nose?
up the nose aye but i was very very asleep at the time

When i went back a couple of weeks later he produced the worlds longest forceps and stuck it up each nostril to pull out the remaining bits. Mad shit altogether - holding lumps of... stuff... up to show the nurse and going "LOOK AT THAT!!!"

i have the scans from the last time around on a DVD somewhere but to be honest i don't know what bits/empty spaces are or aren't meant to be there. Apparently i should have been doing the spray stuff ever since, once everything had healed up again. I was not.

up the nose aye but i was very very asleep at the time

When i went back a couple of weeks later he produced the worlds longest forceps and stuck it up each nostril to pull out the remaining bits. Mad shit altogether - holding lumps of... stuff... up to show the nurse and going "LOOK AT THAT!!!"

i have the scans from the last time around on a DVD somewhere but to be honest i don't know what bits/empty spaces are or aren't meant to be there. Apparently i should have been doing the spray stuff ever since, once everything had healed up again. I was not.

New profile pic ftw

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back