Minor Pleasures (23 Viewers)

It was like three things in the same room. I went from the fridge to the coffee machine like a gom also. Stopped before I reached the coffee machine, but still.

I do have 10 doorways in my gaff though. Not counting closets - that's another three.
Well, unless you're hiding in those closets you best yell at those kids to get off your lawn too.
Just for good measure, like.

tumblr_n1brwcKaLf1r6q44to1_1280.jpg

Still have a pile of them left over from kindey stone fun a year or so again. Man them things are strong. Good times!

Don't get it. Got prescribed them for an ear infection. Barely took the pain down and only other effect was constipation. What is supposed to be so great about codeine? (Aside from Frigid Stars)

Don't get it. Got prescribed them for an ear infection. Barely took the pain down and only other effect was constipation. What is supposed to be so great about codeine? (Aside from Frigid Stars)

They definitely worked for me anyway! They did a great job of killing the pain, but a side effect was a felt really "floaty" or something. I think I spent the best part of a month smiling manically at my boss an nodding every time she spoke to me in an attempt to look normal. Had to stop taking them after a while because it was getting to be a bit too much.

Didn't get constipated either buh.

I accidentally lodged my pay check to my credit card account the other day which has saved me the bother of transferring funds from my current account to the credit card.

I accidentally lodged my pay check to my credit card account the other day which has saved me the bother of transferring funds from my current account to the credit card.

I am going to tot up everything I have spent in bars and restaurants this year so far. I am getting The Fear.

after all the posturing in the true detective thread this feels worth a repost

PERKS-OF-BEING-AN-ENGLISH-MAJOR.jpg

I love life.

after all the posturing in the true detective thread this feels worth a repost

PERKS-OF-BEING-AN-ENGLISH-MAJOR.jpg

I love life.

A guy I know was an English major and moved out to LA and became a senior writer on The Big Bang Theory.
Saw him at a friend's wedding a year or two ago with his impossible, tall, thin and tanned LA girlfriend.
Also, I think that is him in the last frame there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back